4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Apr 19, 2020
well, i will say everything in this game is amazing, only one thing we should talk about its progress is a bit slow, if it could reach monthly update that would be perfect. But also need to consider that this game is only getting about $1000 support for a month, which sounds like a part time job. So we should get more people and more support to the developers, then they could work for full time with full strenth.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Sine it is a very slow day who would you like to see in a thong?
Definitely faye i was thinking lois but faye sounds more possible and plus she’s a model we’re bound to see it sooner or later.

Edit: Dev pls do whale tail ill-do anything

abram1

May 24, 2020
Hey no hard feelings, I'm a big fan of the slow burn and sometimes it's necessary to build that intimacy and get to where you want to be.
Oh, yeah? I bet half of this thread would easily recommend you one particular VN with another female MC, a teacher as well. Some consider it an everlasting burning coal, just for your taste. Wanna take a guess? Most of our avatar pics are from that VN, btw.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh, yeah? I bet half of this thread would easily recommend you one particular VN with another female MC, a teacher as well. Some consider it an everlasting burning coal, just for your taste. Wanna take a guess? Most of our avatar pics are from that VN, btw.
Maybe Wanda will not be as dumb as that other MC

Reactions: Toxic Mr Masculine

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well aware friend, well aware! Slow is one thing, but not a glacial pace.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes