4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Gene/Harry, main event.
Gavin/Ben&Steffy, minor event.
Faye&Lois, minor event.
Hopefully the events of this update go as follows:

Gene/Harry, main event. (They get hit by drunk drivers in car crash. Everyone involved dies)
Gavin/Ben&Steffy, minor event. (These are the drunk drivers)
Faye&Lois, minor event. (Take it slow girls i'm fine that. Just stay tuned to Wandavision and interact often)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hopefully the events of this update go as follows:

Gene/Harry, main event. (They get hit by drunk drivers in car crash. Everyone involved dies)
Gavin/Ben&Steffy, minor event. (These are the drunk drivers)
Faye&Lois, minor event. (Take it slow girls i'm fine that. Just stay tuned to Wandavision and interact often)
Could Steffy be a woman though? Ah well I'll sacrifice one to get rid of several of the men folk.

Next episode Wanda and Janet are out to lunch when a plane crashes into the school and kills all the male faculty.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could Steffy be a woman though? Ah well I'll sacrifice one to get rid of several of the men folk.

Next episode Wanda and Janet are out to lunch when a plane crashes into the school and kills all the male faculty.
A tad extremeo_O

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
Aug 19, 2022
I want instead to see Wanda take the virginity of young cocks. I’m not a woman so I don’t know why I should excite myself watching 2 women making sex. But I don’t want to force my point of view so please don’t stress us with yours. I think in this game there’s plenty of room for everything. Otherwise, go play a totally lesbian game. There’s plenty of them here

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I want instead to see Wanda take the virginity of young cocks. I’m not a woman so I don’t know why I should excite myself watching 2 women making sex. But I don’t want to force my point of view so please don’t stress us with yours. I think in this game there’s plenty of room for everything. Otherwise, go play a totally lesbian game. There’s plenty of them here
Pure lesbian games are some of the rarest, so please point me to the "plenty of them here". As a straight male if I'm playing a female protagonist then I'm not going to be interested in dudes unless I'm inserting myself as that character, but that's only one character in a game so the rest can DIAF for all I care. Also I think the majority of straight men find lesbian sex arousing, so I'd guess you're in the minority with that opinion, but to each their own if my opinion bothers you that much it's easy to hit the old ignore button.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
the majority of straight men find lesbian sex arousing
Never understood this particular kink myself... always seemed kind of stupid to be turned on watching two women who have ZERO use or interest in you because you're male. Even stranger considering that most men who get turned on by the idea of lesibans also are the most rabidly anti-NTR and nothing screams NTR louder than a woman who not only cheats but decides that the male gender is useless lol.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I want instead to see Wanda take the virginity of young cocks. I’m not a woman so I don’t know why I should excite myself watching 2 women making sex.
Bruh, what?

You're not a woman and you don't get excited by two women having sex, but you want to see more young dicks? Something doesn’t fit here in my opinion, but you do you. :HideThePain:

Aug 19, 2022
So that would mean you get excited seeing two guys have sex, seeing as you are a guy.
No. That means I’m excited by a woman nailed by a man, not 2 women :D but guys, I respect every fetish. That’s what I wanted to tell with my comment. But lately I saw that in every game I’m interested in, a lot of comments appear of people who wants only lesbian path or anti-ntr people exc. If I don’t like a game I simply don’t play…. I didn’t want to offend anyone

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Pure lesbian games are some of the rarest, so please point me to the "plenty of them here". As a straight male if I'm playing a female protagonist then I'm not going to be interested in dudes unless I'm inserting myself as that character, but that's only one character in a game so the rest can DIAF for all I care. Also I think the majority of straight men find lesbian sex arousing, so I'd guess you're in the minority with that opinion, but to each their own if my opinion bothers you that much it's easy to hit the old ignore button.
Lesbian is Gay.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes