4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you! Much obliged.

PS. I'm not so sure about me being a waste of sperm... There is a plenty of that life juice you know? It's not like eee... we are on the edge or something. :geek:

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question.

Normally... well, practically always, in games with female protagonist the "blackmail" tag is another character blackmailing the FMC.

My question is... In this game, will Wanda also be able to blackmail/dominate or will she always be the victim? I mean... We have a perfect opportunity to blackmail Janet. We find out who her secret lover is and blackmail her.

While I'm more of a pure romance gal, Janet doesn't seem very interested in romance. I guess the obvious path is for Janet to offer Wanda to "share" her secret lover or something like that. But I'm only playing the lesbian route, so I'd only be interested in Janet. Hopefully we have the option to romance her alone. But... Still, blackmailing her and making her Wanda's sub would be fucking nice.

Anyway. This game offers veeeeeeery good quality lesbian content and I'm more than satisfied with what I've seen so far in this route. Can't wait for a Faye, Lois, Nicole & Wanda foursome. :BootyTime:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question.

Normally... well, practically always, in games with female protagonist the "blackmail" tag is another character blackmailing the FMC.

My question is... In this game, will Wanda also be able to blackmail/dominate or will she always be the victim? I mean... We have a perfect opportunity to blackmail Janet. We find out who her secret lover is and blackmail her.

While I'm more of a pure romance gal, Janet doesn't seem very interested in romance. I guess the obvious path is for Janet to offer Wanda to "share" her secret lover or something like that. But I'm only playing the lesbian route, so I'd only be interested in Janet. Hopefully we have the option to romance her alone. But... Still, blackmailing her and making her Wanda's sub would be fucking nice.

Anyway. This game offers veeeeeeery good quality lesbian content and I'm more than satisfied with what I've seen so far in this route. Can't wait for a Faye, Lois, Nicole & Wanda foursome. :BootyTime:
Janet could offer Wanda certain incentives if her secret lover is Steve and they want complete control of the board as I feel that Janet is setting Wanda up and would not be surprised if an encounter happened between Vicky/Wanda through Janets meddling.
Janet is testing the waters concerning Wanda and seeing how far that she can push her and I would not be surprised when/if Janet replaces the pantyhose/tights to Wanda that they will be crotchless.

Apr 19, 2020
we need a goal while waiting, just give a number, even it could be wrong.
At least, we dont need to keep checking like every hour :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes