4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Anybody that needs a save file with Harry and Gene path and does include the lesbian path as well, here is save for you, simply, save to your save folder, it will be on page 6

This save starts from the end of 0.4 update and beginning of 0.5 update

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i mean the "lesbian path"? i have your save game downloaded and saved in my save folder :cool:
Oh, the 0.5 update was all about Harry and Gene, the lesbian path is from past updates and will continue on the 0.6 update I assume with Faye and Lois

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Whats wrong with Subscribestar adult lately?
this developer is under "Review" and i have noticed that many others are aswell.
i thought you could post all types of content on that site.
i mean is not as strict as Patreon.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Overall I enjoyed the update but I would agree with most, her breasts look odd. It almost looks like the areolas were doubled in size from the original maybe the nipple too. Just saying they could be a lot more attractive and Wanda deserves better lol

Everything. And that's exciting.
Not necessarily, she was falling down drunk.

Reactions: Udayana

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

What is about to happen?

View attachment 3095312
So either Gene is explaing what happened to/with Wanda or about the computer files.
Just had a meaningful conversation and they're going to share a warm embrace as siblings often do, or he's going to use his hands to show her how big his dick is.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

What is about to happen?

View attachment 3095312
So either Gene is explaing what happened to/with Wanda or about the computer files.
I think, Lois just got kicked off gymnastics team or the swimming team for having bigger breasts and she not handling it well and Gene finds her upset and tries to find out what has happened, where Lois opens up and tells him, I think he is telling her not to worry so much as she can do other sports where her breasts would not be an issue

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes