4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Seriously, I mean if anyone has ever seen Milla Jovovich naked in her movies she has some huge ass nipples for as small as her breasts are.
Her nipples are fine, but, it's not the nipples some don't like
thumb2-4-310x310.jpg
it's the areolar around them is what some don't like, if they were an inch smaller, would look perfect, but, for me, if that is how Wanda is being made, then fine, she still sexy as hell

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
? WTF you talking about, Ai image, yeah right, I am not afraid to show who I am, but I do question, why you even studying my profile in the first place, you can't see the original size photo, only the profile resized by F95Zone,
View attachment 3220819
Yeah AI indeed, idiot
The first time I saw a post by you it seemed to me the image was a photo, so I had a look at your profile to see it in a larger size and check. You must be the only one to do that, bold Shelly :)

Reactions: SexyShelly

Bettyusina

Jan 24, 2023
? WTF you talking about, Ai image, yeah right, I am not afraid to show who I am, but I do question, why you even studying my profile in the first place, you can't see the original size photo, only the profile resized by F95Zone,
View attachment 3220819
Yeah AI indeed, idiot
Lol. Anyway, enjoy your head shots with white backgrounds. Nevermind me.

Last edited:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This is the strangest conversation I've ever seen on this site. What an investigation by bettyusina. I don't know what to believe, lucky for me I don't care about usernames online. Happy New Year, everyone!!! God bless all the Wanda fans, and i hope the next 12 months bring you blessings.:)

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This is the strangest conversation I've ever seen on this site. What an investigation by bettyusina. I don't know what to believe, lucky for me I don't care about usernames online. Happy New Year, everyone!!! God bless all the Wanda fans, and i hopethe next 12 months bring you blessings.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
This is the strangest conversation I've ever seen on this site. What an investigation by bettyusina. I don't know what to believe, lucky for me I don't care about usernames online. Happy New Year, everyone!!! God bless all the Wanda fans, and i hope the next 12 months bring you blessings.:)
Happy 2024 Toxic, may your year be as wonderful as your posts :ROFLMAO:, have a good one friend (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Toxic Mr Masculine

Bettyusina

Jan 24, 2023
I look forward to 2024 Ms Denvers

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes