4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I think it should provide some sort of conversation after Wanda has cooled down and able to think straight and not replicate her first reaction to discovering gene was spying on her in the bath.
Well, maybe. Toxic knows for sure. Bit he will not tellas)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok, true, but considering lesbian incest is like the greatest thing ever I just assume everyone uses it. We are a cultured group of perverts!
Yes we are and that is why I use patched and unpatched versions of the game

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
May be 90% of the audience who play the game want more straight contents.
Did you know that 90% of all stats are made up on the spot?
It's a bit like the complaints about incest. The majority of the games here don't include it so why do people complain about the ones that do? Just go and play the others!

Hell I chose full lesbian path and keep getting cut off at .5 ending
Is there such a thing? There's no lesbian tag on this one.

Reactions: Old Dog

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
May be 90% of the audience who play the game want more straight contents. But I can understand there might be few who like lesbian contents...and yea it's a slow corruption game so the teasing goes like groping/touch then boob show then handjob then lesbian then normal sex .. that's how it goes.
I promise you female protagonist games have a lot higher than 10% ratio of fans of lesbianism. They're just not like the vocal crowd constantly whining about why she's still not a community cum dumpster.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Did you know that 90% of all stats are made up on the spot?
It's a bit like the complaints about incest. The majority of the games here don't include it so why do people complain about the ones that do? Just go and play the others!

Is there such a thing? There's no lesbian tag on this one.
Was this sarcasm as there is lesbian in the tag and incest

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I promise you female protagonist games have a lot higher than 10% ratio of fans of lesbianism. They're just not like the vocal crowd constantly whining about why she's still not a community cum dumpster.
You will see 90% of the users praise for the game when there will be some straight content in the future. As of now I am not judging the game because for me it's just the start with introduction of several characters...and I think the story with those characters are not properly build up yet to the point where their can be any action. Right now it's just teasing and lesbian because most of the initial story revolved around it....And it's not about whining, I never understood when someone criticize the game why they're called names. In the end it's on developer simple..the game will get praise and criticism ...I just hope followers doesn't fight with each other because of criticism towards the game as it was not meant for them.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes