4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
French because may look like a French plate when she's leaving + her being classy + car having red white blue colors on the cars ... I guess.... :LOL: but actually if you zoom in on the plate, it is an Italian one from Milano.

BTW, it looks like she lost her stockings on the first pic when kneeling? Maybe they were ripped off during that garage scene or more likely just a light setting given the game tempo similar to AWAM?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
BTW, it looks like she lost her stockings on the first pic when kneeling? Maybe they were ripped off during that garage scene or more likely just a light setting given the game tempo similar to AWAM?
Didn't look like she had them on at all that day. Anyway, down with Terry:sick: and bring on the hot Lois teasers! :love:

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
A rape scene wouldn't suit.

There are many male/female possibilities for Wanda.

Moving away from the home and school environments would be better but it won't happen.

Reactions: Old Dog

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
A rape scene wouldn't suit.

There are many male/female possibilities for Wanda.

Moving away from the home and school environments would be better but it won't happen.
I think the student or some random doing it or that bald old guy blackmailing her would be goated

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the student or some random doing it or that bald old guy blackmailing her would be goated
We don't know who is blackmailing Wanda and all we really do know is that it could be connected to the photo shoot

• Angry
Reactions: Toxic#123
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes