4.10 star(s) 41 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is not, just the wrong URL is all up there. Be better just "search" on Patreon by dev, as they will just change the URL again every time it gets posted here.
Sneaky ,Starting to think that he does not love us anymore. :ROFLMAO:
Are you not connected with the game?
Sounds like another dev that I know but even he has not gone that extreme.

Last edited:

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
The ending of Lois/Wanda scene,Faye/Wanda share a hottub together,Faye is topless.
Ah thanks I definitely owe you one :sneaky:

lol a dev that definitely lost it over time. He barely talks here anymore

Reactions: Old Dog

minhmonle

Feb 2, 2024
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

==================================
July 7, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.07.5
==================================

Attention!
It seems with this version the game is splitting into routes. If you are on the Terrance route you will miss the Lois content. So far I made a choice at the end of the Terrance content to switch to it. But keep in mind that is maybe messing with the game saves since you see content you actually shouldn't! I therefore do not recommend it for your main playthrough.

Also so far i did not change the old WT hints. I'll check with the next versions if it's maybe better to change/remove the green recommendations and only do the game points.

Download Mod v0.07.5aWT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07.5aWT and included wincest patch (~340MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
How do I properly install this mod? I downloaded and tried to put in game file but it didn't work.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How do I properly install this mod? I downloaded and tried to put in game file but it didn't work.
Hi. There should be an installation info in the Zip, but mostly you have to unzip the downloaded Mod and move the extracted files into the game's .../game/ folder.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not that connected, I've been a Patreon on and off, I'm also I guess an earlier adopter is the word. Bought it on Itch.io way way back when it first came out.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have games like this? I love the teasing of this milf character. The art, the bad guys. All very nice. Some other games I can think of is Our Red String, A Mother's Love, Culture Shock, AWAM (milk god dev), Babysitters, and maybe A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Still nothing quite like this one. Love the sexy principal woman character.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone have games like this? I love the teasing of this milf character. The art, the bad guys. All very nice. Some other games I can think of is Our Red String, A Mother's Love, Culture Shock, AWAM (milk god dev), Babysitters, and maybe A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust.

Twisted memories,Jessica O'Neil,A Family Venture, Power Vacuum, Steps of debauchery, Man of the House,

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

A perfect marriage

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes