4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My next render of Wanda maybe too much for you then.
The mod worked perfect for me
Yeah, I created it (I have a generic version) for use with games to get rid of the text boxes and be able to do JPG screencaps (I will do A LOT of them at times and that takes up a lot of drive space, so I looked up how to make it spit out JPGs), and the loading screen is handy to know it is running and not crashed or... who knows... I have a generic folder I copy into most games, though I had to remove some code which enabled developer mode and console access as this wouldn't allow it... probably to do with newer RenPY (8.0.3) this uses. I mainly prefer the outlined fonts and no text boxes etc. I figured I could probably share it with anyone else who also wants it.

Reactions: Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes I think we will but we may know more after the next update since Wanda is in school
But Wanda should be a "easier" woman, right? I can see that man already has his hand on her thighs, but looking at how she behaved during the photoshoot .... a certain consistency should be maintained, or at least certain reactions should be motivated.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes