4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's never authoritative... It's always the good stuff that I've shown... And it's also important because many people never look at the changelog and the dev post... So if I have a question about a game, I always look at those, and I don't need to ask unnecessarily on the forum... Don't take it personally, this is a generality...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, I've said it once and I'll say it again, one of the best games out there, hands down!! Wanda is a super babe a real cutie, and I love cuties. The story is wonderful and how you express her emotions and feelings are captivating. You want to love her and protect her, but, in the same breath, you want to turn her into a wanton slut and whore, but delicately.
I can see her being propositioned in a club with her sister by a handsome gentleman and if she is feeling in the mood, she would accept money for a little fling in a private booth with this gentleman. She is way too classy to be taken into a bathroom as other sluts would. Would love to see more actions with the kids and Harry and, I'm forgetting, the black kid, from the pool scene. I would love to see her move away from Terrance, she doesn't need him for corruption. She has the mindset to corrupt herself and there are plenty of others to corrupt her, especially her own kids.
Everytime, you come up with a new update, it's like Christmas. Thank you, so much, sir.
Would love to see her wardrobe start to get sluttier and her even deciding to go without panties and bra. Having a movie night with her kids and they are drinking and getting hot and bothered.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, maybe I don't understand... The guy missed the lesbian tag and it's here, that's why I showed the picture... What you're showing is future content...
Current and future fetishes. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
So who do we thinik this is.

Yes it is.
From Patron page
View attachment 3756282
That's a good list once fully realized :devilish:

I guess we are going with good old "i was drunk" for the more morally "questionable" actions, at least at first.

Who's gonna be behind the blackmail? Terrance? One of the older dudes? A family member?

Who's gonna be the Dom for the latex part? I'm guessing Mrs Denvers will be wearing, maybe her daughters too.

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Change logs aren't detailed enough and apparently there's a difference between F95 tags and dev's tags.

Could anyone list all the actual sexual interactions that do happen in the game so that potential players can know whether or not there is something of interest to look forward to when deciding to play the game?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's a good list once fully realized :devilish:

I guess we are going with good old "i was drunk" for the more morally "questionable" actions, at least at first.

Who's gonna be behind the blackmail? Terrance? One of the older dudes? A family member?

Who's gonna be the Dom for the latex part? I'm guessing Mrs Denvers will be wearing, maybe her daughters too.
I will try and answer one of the questions for you.
Who's gonna be behind the blackmail?
The blackmail is connected to the photoshoot but is there a connection between the Photoshoot and the Schoolboard?
After the conversation between Janet and Wanda it would seem that Wanda took a bigger paycut then the rest of the staff so are these two things connected?

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
The incest patch is really frustrating me.

Please, can someone walk me through it like I'm a perverted fifth-grader?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes