4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The incest patch is really frustrating me.

Please, can someone walk me through it like I'm a perverted fifth-grader?
Was your last save a patched save?Because you have to use your last patched save.
Copy all the files form the wincest folder into the game folder

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Current and future fetishes. View attachment 3756697
IMG_3340.png
Really the “ugly bastard” fetish? Is it mandatory or something for every female protagonist game to have a ugly old bastard fetish? I’ve asked devs of other games why theyneed it and they always tell me it’s what there patrons want :mad:
Well as long as it’s optional and we can tell the old fucker to fuck off then I’m ok with it

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Well as long as it’s optional and we can tell the old fucker to fuck off then I’m ok with it
The game developers have not forced any of the characters on us yet and i see no reason why should they change their minds and do so. After all, this can lead to an outflow of players. For example, someone will unsubscribe.
Like those who unsubscribed because they didn't wanna pay for Terrance update.

In general i think that content with the old & ugly bastard/s will be very popular.
Just as popular as that content in another game where the MC was having part-time job in nursing house)

Last edited:
Reactions: none300

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Was your last save a patched save?Because you have to use your last patched save.
Copy all the files form the wincest folder into the game folder
Did that and got an "uncaught exception" notice.

I feel like the best thing to do is delete everything and start from scratch?

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Did he switched to Unreal Engine for renders? This is a waste of time and a causes a lot of clipping
Why Terrence is a ridiculous character that is going to r*pe Wanda?
Why updates are split and very short? This is going to AWAM direction but with the sex going faster...

willoneau

Oct 2, 2023
quick question , when terence had a choice to answer the phone from wander or not does that matter to the direction taken?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
quick question , when terence had a choice to answer the phone from wander or not does that matter to the direction taken?
Unknown for sure but if you answer the phone you get the big Terrence scene in this update and if you don't answer then its short scene with terrence.

Reactions: willoneau

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I see that the dev of the game decided to join the distinguished group of other devs who do not provide any update for several months, but when they do, even it brings nothing because it is so small.......

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I see that the dev of the game decided to join the distinguished group of other devs who do not provide any update for several months, but when they do, even it brings nothing because it is so small.......
Just checked your posts, only complaining. Must be really hard for you to finally find a game you like. Some even would say skill issue...

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I will try and answer one of the questions for you.
Who's gonna be behind the blackmail?
The blackmail is connected to the photoshoot but is there a connection between the Photoshoot and the Schoolboard?
After the conversation between Janet and Wanda it would seem that Wanda took a bigger paycut then the rest of the staff so are these two things connected?
Being blackmailed for modelling in lingerie for a closed shoot thats not published isn't the best reason for blackmail.

The photographer/makeup artist on the shoot, the lead male on the schoolboard all for possible sexual reasons/a salary rise possibly.

Jan 20, 2022
Unknown for sure but if you answer the phone you get the big Terrence scene in this update and if you don't answer then its short scene with terrence.
It's the opposite instead, if you do not answer, you get a big Terrence scene and if you answer, you get nothing and the game stops while Wanda is in the parking lot.

Reactions: Power Broker

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Being blackmailed for modelling in lingerie for a closed shoot thats not published isn't the best reason for blackmail.

The photographer/makeup artist on the shoot, the lead male on the schoolboard all for possible sexual reasons/a salary rise possibly.
A couple of us think that the two are maybe connected so blackmail/revenge for whatever reason we are not too sure,maybe connected to the student who blew his brains out,we just don't know yet.

1718993375549.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes