4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
If you use a mod yes
The synopsis from the first page of this thread below.

Wanda Denvers is a 40-year-old single mother with a son and two daughters.

She's the principal of Middleton High School.
This story focuses on her life after 5 years of divorce, as she battles with the task of having to take care of 3 people on her own. It's now been so long since she had a love life she feels more lonely than ever before. How will she fill the pit of emptiness in her life? You decide.

That's always been my understanding.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

This story focuses on her life after 5 years of divorce, as she battles with the task of having to take care of 3 people on her own. It's now been so long since she had a love life she feels more lonely than ever before. How will she fill the pit of emptiness in her life? You decide.

I'm a little confused. So what is the incest mod for?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

As she battles with the task of having to take care of 3 people on her own.
Its the wording "3 people on her own"Instead of As she battles with the task of having to take care of her 3 children on her own.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
According to Boosty, as of yesterday, Part 2 almost here.
Subscribestar on the other hand - his page is under review!

Adramme

May 28, 2021
How do i get the incest version on android ? The girls are adopted.

Edit : i tried using the patch but i don't understand how to use it. Deleted it and now i can't download the patch anymore and i don't know why. Guess this game is not for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: castellanlord
Jul 23, 2018

I see why you would think that, but the very first lines in the game on day one talk about how she raised them after their parents died in a car accident even though she never officially adopted them. Then day 2 she was talking about giving birth to Louis. Again, never added any mods. This is base game.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
so far terrance has be depicted as more of a horny caveman-womaniser not as a spying mastermind. dont think he as something as a pen-shapped listening device

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
If we want for her to get nailed by someone, than we need straight content, right? I do not think someone putting fingers, or a dildo in her pussy is nailing, therefore i do not see how a female could ˝nail˝ her.
Probably Pop will bring a new shemale character :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: kaifin

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so far terrance has be depicted as more of a horny caveman-womaniser not as a spying mastermind. dont think he as something as a pen-shapped listening device
Caveboy has not got the brains to think of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sossse
Jul 23, 2018
Curious about the different paths. Like for instance, with Faye and the date right, if she declines, will that cut off content for her AND the mc to be involved with another person. Or if you accept will it block off content for the mc and faye? Also was it inevitable for the mc to not be friendly with the female shareholder who opened up to her?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only split that we know of(so far) is the Terrence/Lois path as neither of these can be on the same route.

Jul 23, 2018
The only split that we know of(so far) is the Terrence/Lois path as neither of these can be on the same route.
Thats interesting. Well im glad to know that at least. Ill take the Lois route. Terrence seems to be trying to manipulate the situation to his benefit. Is there a point of no return that isnt obvious?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thats interesting. Well im glad to know that at least. Ill take the Lois route. Terrence seems to be trying to manipulate the situation to his benefit. Is there a point of no return that isnt obvious?
Characters with zero points stop there events from happening but other characters are not so obvious.

Wether these choices close the route or not is unknown.

Saying no to a coffee date with janet.
Nicole interupting Dolly talking to Wanda.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletti
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes