4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If a AVN dev doesn't consider steam or can't release on steam due to it's T&C then it's hard to make big money in the Adult VN industry. The alternative would be to come up with an excellent marketing strategy where you have frequent new subs each month.
Given the attitudes of Pop and Toxic thats easier said than done but he has increased his patrons by 1155 people but not all are paying patrons I guess.
So 18 months since game launch and he has a round 1155 patrons.

Last edited:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I am surprised at Gavin being so popular.
You have forgotten Steve but also Carlson but then we don't know how bigger part he will play.
I think this is an indicator that paying and non-paying fans from this thread have different tastes and interests,
but as you know - those who pays are always are the ones who picks the music.
This is how it must be in the future because i don’t see any point in supporting the devs like L&P, for example.
Who's, creates a vote or survey and then protest and ignores results like a little child if they do not match his personal desires.

As for Steve - he's either even bigger outsider than that asswipe Vincent is or Steve is actually a piece of Janet's plot because he even wasn't on the "survey list". Maybe Janet's plot eventually will lead not only to da lesbian content but also to a possibility of threesome sex? Anyway, we will find out what its gonna be in very distant future. If we'll be alive)

Carlson, sorry don't remember who he is)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think this is an indicator that paying and non-paying fans from this thread have different tastes and interests,
but as you know - those who pays are always are the ones who picks the music.
This is how it must be in the future because i don’t see any point in supporting the devs like L&P, for example.
Who's, creates a vote or survey and then protest and ignores results like a little child if they do not match his personal desires.

As for Steve - he's either even bigger outsider than that asswipe Vincent is or Steve is actually a piece of Janet's plot because he even wasn't on the "survey list". Maybe Janet's plot eventually will lead not only to da lesbian content but also to a possibility of threesome sex? Anyway, we will find out what its gonna be in very distant future. If we'll be alive)

Carlson, sorry don't remember who he is)
Carlson is Nicole agent but I doubt he will play a part so better to forget him.
I am concerned when devs ask people about there fave character because as we have seen before(L&P)we ended up with two MC in the game.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Carlson is Nicole agent but I doubt he will play a part so better to forget him.
I am concerned when devs ask people about there fave character because as we have seen before(L&P)we ended up with two MC in the game.
Well, Toxic didn't ask about - Who is your (our) favorite character? He asked - Which of the characters you haven't seen for a while would you like to see in ver. 0.09. As a result the last thing i saw was Janet and Harry almost share the same place for two. They are leaders.
I hope this will ease your concern a little)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, Toxic didn't ask about - Who is your (our) favorite character? He asked - Which of the characters you haven't seen for a while would you like to see in ver. 0.09. As a result the last thing i saw was Janet and Harry almost share the same place for two. They are leaders.
I hope this will ease your concern a little)
Bad use of wording by me,oops.
We have seen Janet not that long a go and she is set for a coffee date with Wanda as for Harry we don't know when he will show up again.

I was heavily invested in that other game (awam)till it all went pear shaped and now seems like the patrons run the show and I would hate for this game to go the same way,not saying that it will.

PS
say hi to Toxic and Pop fofr me:)

Last edited:

Apr 19, 2020
is there a chance he forget to setup a date for releasing for the 2nd tier? there is no way for paying $30 and then still need to wait for a week or something just for 20mins updateo_O

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is there a chance he forget to setup a date for releasing for the 2nd tier? there is no way for paying $30 and then still need to wait for a week or something just for 20mins updateo_O
I doubt it.
I think he modified the release times
It is 8 days from the initail release date till the free version becomes availibe.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Well, update 0.09 (P1 or P2) will definitely be dedicated to either Harry or Janet after which we will most likely see the characters who have only appeared in some of the game episodes so far. For example, Gavin, the old fella from da neighborhood will most likely appear in the next updates (0.09 or 0.10) and probably going to corrupt Wanda while she's helping him around the house to earn a little bit more money)
It's turned out that he is also in wishlist among subscribers.

This is 81% accuracy prediction)

Personally, i would like to see an update with Janet/Gavin.
After them Harry/Dolly for example or Wanda/Harry/Harry's stepmom)
Ughh, may need to pause my support for a bit then. Janet could be spicy, but sounds like a really long wait to circle back to Lois and Faye.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes