4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Hope the dev jumps back on the lesbi-train for next update.
Well, update 0.09 (P1 or P2) will definitely be dedicated to either Harry or Janet after which we will most likely see the characters who have only appeared in some of the game episodes so far. For example, Gavin, the old fella from da neighborhood will most likely appear in the next updates (0.09 or 0.10) and probably going to corrupt Wanda while she's helping him around the house to earn a little bit more money)
It's turned out that he is also in wishlist among subscribers.

This is 81% accuracy prediction)

Personally, i would like to see an update with Janet/Gavin.
After them Harry/Dolly for example or Wanda/Harry/Harry's stepmom)

Reactions: Old Dog

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well, update 0.09 (P1 or P2) will definitely be dedicated to either Harry or Janet after which we will most likely see the characters who have only appeared in some of the game episodes so far. For example, Gavin, the old fella from da neighborhood will most likely appear in the next updates (0.09 or 0.10) and probably going to corrupt Wanda while she's helping him around the house to earn a little bit more money)

This is how I feel about old bastards in games
IMG_3776.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

How about the photoshoot crew?Depending on players choice.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's bad. Vincent is definitely an outsider. It is unlikely that he will be in the nearest updates.
He has few fans among subscribers. Gavin is more popular than he is.
I am surprised at Gavin being so popular as I would of thought that Terrence would be high as well since Pop has asked his patrons for there fave characters,but hopefully this will not go the way as L&P poll has.
You have forgotten Steve but also Carlson but then we don't know how bigger part he will play.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Kiss/fondle since Faye has kissed Wanda and sucked on her breast,Terrence has kissed Wanda and played with her boobs'
Lois has touched Wandas boobs so now its Genes turn and since Wanda is on top of Gene she will probably feel his erection digging into her crotch.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Probably nearer the end of this week it will drop,maybe before that.
Pop/Toxic are just guarding there investment
The real cashflow is from STEAM and Devs should stop worrying about income from Patreon. They must work faster on updates so they can have a STEAM release. Once there's a Steam release some of those who bought the game on Steam will become Patreon's and increase the ROI.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The real cashflow is from STEAM and Devs should stop worrying about income from Patreon. They must work faster on updates so they can have a STEAM release. Once there's a Steam release some of those who bought the game on Steam will become Patreon's and increase the ROI.
Speed on the updates is not too bad for this game and has Pop even considered a Steam release?

Last edited:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Speed on the updates is not too bad for this game and has Pop even considered a sSteam release?
If a AVN dev doesn't consider steam or can't release on steam due to it's T&C then it's hard to make big money in the Adult VN industry. The alternative would be to come up with an excellent marketing strategy where you have frequent new subs each month.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes