4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WHY UPDATE WAS NOT RELEASED IN ITCH.IO PLATFORM..?
You don't need to use caps lock. It usually comes out at the same time, but maybe they forgot, and if you bought it on Itch.io you know you can make a post right on the game thread and ask there?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm aware but he's asking about something that he's paid for as you get all future updates when you buy it, and the beta/normal update have always dropped on Itch.io same time as Patreon.
Sorry this post was not meant for you.
Well if he has paid for it then yes he should get it and yes it is not on itch.io and it still costs $71 so he coild try and contact either Pop or Toxic to find out what is going on.
posting on here will not a response from them.
The game is still priced at $71

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry this post was not meant for you.
Well if he has paid for it then yes he should get it and yes it is not on itch.io and it still costs $71 so he coild try and contact either Pop or Toxic to find out what is going on.
posting on here will not a response from them.
The game is still priced at $71
It's not currently that price, and the previous version is free (v0.07 Part 2).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So in that case it could be twords the end of the week before the free version is out.
Well, that or a leak probably at the least.

Itch release doesn't include the v0.08 Part 2 only Part 1.
I'm aware of that, that's what we're discussing, as for the last year the Patreon and Itch.io release have both came out the same time, the user on the previous page was asking where the Itch.io release was as I'm presuming that he purchased the game.

This is the first time in a long time the Itch.io page wasn't updated at the same time.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes