3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think he either set it up to get closer to Wanda through it.
When she sees his bruises, she will start playing caring nurse with him :sick:
Or the one who fixed Terence's face was his dad.
If his Dad did hit him it could have more of an impact on Wanda or then again Terrance could lie

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
For those curious, if you want to get a taste of a Wanda sex scene, check out episode 9 of Carnal Contract. Very similar model used in that game.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
What ? you want terrence scene , I will report you to the clan:mad::devilish:
In this game i will play on the Gene, Lois, Nicole, Faye and maybe some other future characters paths, but not on Terrence.
So you may relax - clan will continue.

But for example Faye's path is bugged at the moment and i doubt that the developer will fix this bug in Part 2.

So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it. So that in Part 2 i don't have to use the mod that was recommended to me today.

That's all i was thinking about and you've already decided to ROAST) me at the stake for it:WaitWhat:

However, i like that)) This is even good. It's awesome to have such dedicated to a common goal fighters in our clan :LOL:

p.s. i decided to use the mod and wait for the developers to fix everything in about a year)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
In this game i will play on the Gene, Lois, Nicole, Faye and maybe some other future characters paths, but not on Terrence.
So you may relax - clan will continue.

But for example Faye's path is bugged at the moment and i doubt that the developer will fix this bug in Part 2.

So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it. So that in Part 2 i don't have to use the mod that was recommended to me today.

That's all i was thinking about and you've already decided to ROAST) me at the stake for it:WaitWhat:

However, i like that)) This is even good. It's awesome to have such dedicated to a common goal fighters in our clan :LOL:

p.s. i decided to use the mod and wait for the developers to fix everything in about a year)
So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it
I don't know, sorry :cry: all I can tell you, is, my main playthrough is a fully lesbian one, but this playthrough I sent you, is with all paths on, lesbian and straight with max stats

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes