RPGM [MT] LIFE IS PARADISE ODYSSEY

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
According to the Museum (which is kind of a spoiler for the game) you can apparently get raped by some women. Has anyone figured out how?

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone know how I can use the cheats engine inside the game?
because it doesn't work for me
tbh I never tried to use cheat engine for RPGMakerMV not quite sure whether it work or not.
But if you want to edit values such as stat, item etc, you could use this instead

pyotr_xd

Jul 24, 2022
tbh I never tried to use cheat engine for RPGMakerMV not quite sure whether it work or not.
But if you want to edit values such as stat, item etc, you could use this instead

It worked , thank you :)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, I got bored and come back to check here again. Kinda wanna live back the old day tho
I would like to know how sex gameplay work here. I remember if ur male MC u cum like few time before ur partner out of stamina and cancel sex. What are those joystick icon is bout?? anyway to sex indefiy
not gonna miss much in term sex stuff compare to first one right? everyone there look the same but here I think drop in quaility alittle unlike first game

Last edited:

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
The latest version of the game uploaded here was version 2.12 but while searching for a walkthrough (RJ361581 seems to be an official guide, but i couldn't find any download link for it), i found version 2.18 of the game at anime-sharing which is the actual latest version of the game as of Aug/16/2022.

Obviously though, chances are that the translation patches are outdated and won't work properly with that version.

PS : Some kind of guide seems to be included in the downloaded file

Last edited:

Tamner

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the game, I had no idea LIP have a sequel. Feels kinda janky though, comparing to the original.
Anyways, does anyone know what to do on the archipelago to finish it's quest? It says "Let's go defeat Yokai king", but I have no idea where is he. Before this I've already get a container item from Snow, and anti-yokai stuff from Kurumi, and I don't know what else do I need to do. I thought yokai would appear in a cemetery or on a child playground but I guess not. Someone mentioned "park" but I am not sure.
Also, I use textractor for translation and it's quite good, I think I even understand the story.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The latest version of the game uploaded here was version 2.12 but while searching for a walkthrough (RJ361581 seems to be an official guide, but i couldn't find any download link for it), i found version 2.18 of the game at anime-sharing which is the actual latest version of the game as of Aug/16/2022.

Obviously though, chances are that the translation patches are outdated and won't work properly with that version.

PS : Some kind of guide seems to be included in the downloaded file
Hope someone shares cause the 1mb limit for free accounts needing premium to download off of sketchy sites ain't for me.

Prokaccino

Jun 1, 2023
For those who played this game, is there a way to raise the villagers affection and obsession stat above 50/50? Both of them doesn't seem to be further raisable after hitting 50.