RPGM [MT] LIFE IS PARADISE ODYSSEY

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
I just machine translated version 2.04, if someones interested just say the word =P

Last edited:

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
Would like to try it out please :)
Ok :)

Game:
Machine Translation:
Just unpack translation in www folder of the game and overwrite all :)

Edit: Needed to upload machine translation again, due to wrong file. Should be up and going now

Last edited:

tankardsbillz

Jun 3, 2017
also getting an error, not sure what's wrong
JS error.PNG
translated the error report and it roughly translates to: "shops that exchange for specific items".js
romanized: tokutei no aitemu to kokan o okonau shoppu

Edit: FIXED
for anyone else looking for a fix
go to
lipara_o>www>js>plugins
find the script file that did not translate over (should be the only file that looks like it's named in scribbles)
rename the file to : 特定のアイテムと交換を行うショップ
start game

Last edited:

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
so umm.. could you rape anyone like in the first game using item?

edit : nvm, you need to make them mad first. (MTL called it "Rough" with skull icon". at least do it 3 times to unlock rape)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lover Of Waifus

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is 2.04 update latest?
Appears they are still working on updates however I assume next year.

"add morning return after cheating" any idea how one even cheats in this game I assume since it was in patch notes it should be possible

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
i found bug, predecessor archangel 2nd scene is very buggy.
the dialog is played repeatedly and the CG image is stuck on screen when it done.

edit : maybe it will always loop because she supposedly will not join the harem but maybe the dev will update? since there is version 2.04 ;/

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
also getting an error, not sure what's wrong
View attachment 936502
translated the error report and it roughly translates to: "shops that exchange for specific items".js
romanized: tokutei no aitemu to kokan o okonau shoppu

Edit: FIXED
for anyone else looking for a fix
go to
lipara_o>www>js>plugins
find the script file that did not translate over (should be the only file that looks like it's named in scribbles)
rename the file to : 特定のアイテムと交換を行うショップ
start game
Or you could unzip the game using Japanese locale and then return the system back to the default state. (I used virtual OS for that, because some bgm file were corrupted to jibberish too)
Btw anybody god 100% complete save file to share as a male protagonist?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Looks nice, i still remember playing LiP, really enjoyed it but feel it needed more..

So far, how's everything with the Translation? would love to play the game already (can but don't know much about Japanese xD so i better wait)

any news this year about it?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Appears there were a bunch of bug fixes and content adding updated over the past 2 months does anyone happen to know a website that uploads them most of the ones I've found had 2.0

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Almost forgot about this game, since i didn't see something new here...

hope to see it working soon~ the first one was enjoyable :)