RPGM [MT] LIFE IS PARADISE ODYSSEY

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Is 2.04 update latest?
Appears they are still working on updates however I assume next year.

"add morning return after cheating" any idea how one even cheats in this game I assume since it was in patch notes it should be possible
You can cheat with Satilla and Tina if you reached max affection, with other i think you need at least fucked once.

NEET.hell

May 3, 2021
Ever since i installed the eng translation for the game its been crashing nonstop to the point it is unplayable is there anyway to fix this???

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
can someone give the recent version with the MTL file already in it? I'd really appreciate it!

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
can someone give the recent version with the MTL file already in it? I'd really appreciate it!
I was looking around however sadly no one was sharing beyond what is already in this thread.
Latest update was in April however unless if someone that has bought it shares it it's unlikely we'll end up getting it anytime soon.

However based on news in dlsite it doesn't seem they finished working on updates yet so there'll be more at some point.

Peptobismol

Mar 16, 2018
What I have to do when I go into space, I talked to the scientist and the girl but after that I don't know what to do...I tried look for another clues in the island(and cities) and go to the Demon's Castle but the door is closed.

If anyone knows what to do or have a little guide to help me, I'll be really grateful!!!

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
audio errors and MTL is so bad you can't understand anything. Not to mention name input is not translated and text goes out of the boxes so you can't tell what's being said or what you select. I hope someone will do make a proper translation one day. oh well.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
From my understanding (and i haven't been following real well) this game is currently being expanded upon by the developer which equates to a lot of thing requiring to be translated. There are several options to translate: Everyone's favorite MTL which is a quick translation which if this game is Japanese will always be inherently dodgy as Japan has about 150 (exaggerated) different dialects in an area the size of California excluding the possible typos that occur. Option 2: partial Translation. Partial Translation is the act of MTL-ing but then proof reading the content. Then there is a full translation... I hope i don't have to explain that one.

The line everyone hopes for in every translation is Partial translation with full translation being pretty much a bonus. There was a guy who was trying to translate but unknown as to whether or not he is currently still working on it. given that the prequel seems like an official translation from the dev i think we can assume that an actual translation will not happen till the game is done with content updates. If you read all this you have my respect, now can i stop reading a bunch of griping with MTL...

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
I can probably tell that this will take roughly a year or so depending on the amount of content that the dev will be putting into until he's satisfied with the finished "product" and this probably means a longer time to wait once someone or a few people start translating everything that's added into the game though it'd take even more longer but who knows... maybe it'll take less than a year to translate it if there are still any volunteers left to do so

Reactions: NakedPandaMan

NakedPandaMan

Dec 14, 2020
There is no "Unlock everything button" after finishing the game. Can anyone please give me a save file with full museum unlocked?

NaNa Suzukawa

Dec 6, 2019
What I have to do when I go into space, I talked to the scientist and the girl but after that I don't know what to do...I tried look for another clues in the island(and cities) and go to the Demon's Castle but the door is closed.

If anyone knows what to do or have a little guide to help me, I'll be really grateful!!!
i also stuck at here, anyone know what to do to enter the demon castle?

saku25

Apr 16, 2022
I finnish this game!!
I finnish married sacho,the cafe master,solo,jenkins and all guys..
but I dont know to married doctoct I try propose him but he refuse to married did I miss something..?!