RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

aktzv

Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys,
Please can you advice me how to solve this error immediately after launching of game.

I apologize if solution is already somewhere inf forum but I didnt find it.

Thank you very much

Bastus

May 1, 2021
1.0.7 might have something interesting, like adjustment of what? Of the random body generator? etc

Edit:
The unconscious woman random event, does it matter what you do at all? Taking her to the medic or leaving her?
Edit 2:
Apparently 1.0.6 has broken the bandit event in the slums, I found someone with a red mark on the cape but I can't interact and I am almost sure it was the bandit event. Maybe the newer versions fix it
Edit 3:

Uncensor really work, but too bad that this version is in japanese.
Even in this most recent version the Bandit and Victim events still seem broken. I can't get them to appear no matter what.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
What does the "young" option do ? I haven't seen any different before and after activating it

Vortex_46

May 8, 2022
Once you're done loliwarden , update the front page like bellow. Then click on the Report button View attachment 1364676 , under the post, check Game update and write down that the is ready to be reviewed and require other download links that the Uploaders will help with.

View attachment 1364680

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-21
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini -
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

View attachment 1364686 View attachment 1364687 View attachment 1364688
Does anyone know where shady folk to get letter?

JesterZhu

Apr 10, 2018
May someone explain the options? like what is "Cross Section", "Random Belly", "Gag", "Random Losses", "Chaaos Mode" do?
And what Random Pregnancy really do? i still make them pregnant if i turn it off?
is there any walkthrough/in game cheat system? and new update full save?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
"Cross Section"
May someone explain the options? like what is "Cross Section", "Random Belly", "Gag", "Random Losses", "Chaaos Mode" do?
And what Random Pregnancy really do? i still make them pregnant if i turn it off?
"Random Belly" - when On -> "scouted" (or when working in jail in "Random Pregnancy") girl can be pregnant (in one of the states) or not, normally always non-pregnant.
"Gag" - when On -> you use girl she will have bit-gag (or rope?) in mouth, there should be also option for type of restrains (leather/steel handcuffs or rope)
"Random Losses" - when On -> some % chance for losing one of your girls, presumably dying from overwork/killed by client/sold.
"Chaos Mode" - when on -> you can have random girl with non-standard mix of the height, body type/sex - e.g. big titty, mature hermaphrodite (with small dick).

is there any walkthrough/in game cheat system? and new update full save?
There was post about Cheat Engine -> use "Search Thread" option.

Reactions: JesterZhu

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
What is this Bandit in the slum at night talked about by theodore im at deputy rank and i keep trying there. Do i just save scum? Also i read a victim in the thread where can i get her? Other than that is there any other special event girl?

desmond1228

May 12, 2021
How to get the letter of introduction at red light district? The Thedore said its on shady folk in the town but where is it?

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
did you figure it out? cuz i believe thats the last thing im missing to do
I don't think you can enter that area and only serves as cosmetic.
You can just go to the Red Light District at night and the first building to the right is the Public Brothel where you get three randomly assigned prisoners on the three Gloryholes.

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
i don´t know why but i think my game is bugged. as soon as i reach an event it displays a black screen that´s it. No error message nothing. i´ve also tried with another savefile and idk it just seems completly bugged

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes