RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

theshe1980

Jun 29, 2019
What is in the new versions?
Version 1.3.0
Lighter game operation.
Discontinuation of economy mode.
Note that the file structure has been changed.

Nov/07/2021
Bug fixes
Ver 1.2.5 update contents
Minor bug fixes
Some fixes in the trial version

Nov/05/2021
Bug fixes
Update ver1.2.4
Fixed a bug that the new hair color was not compatible with the sinner certificate.
Other minor bug fixes.

Oct/29/2021
Bug fixes
Ver. 1.2.3 update contents
Fixed an error that occurred after ver1.2.0.
Other bug fixes and corrections

Oct/28/2021
Bug fixes
Ver 1.2.2 update contents
Tentative fixes for errors that occurred after ver1.2.0.

Translated with (free version)

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Here is the latest append version (Had a 30% coupoun lying around so i just bougth this one to give something back):
Looks like this one is a dlc so you need to download 1.30 and then copy the files over its just one folder. Its untranslated so if someone wants to translate it :)

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Here is the latest append version (Had a 30% coupoun lying around so i just bougth this one to give something back):
Looks like this one is a dlc so you need to download 1.30 and then copy the files over its just one folder. Its untranslated so if someone wants to translate it :)
I bought the original game, and plan on buying append... but thanks for this. I needed it... well, maybe not NEED, but still. I'll try it out tonight.

I really hope translators can translate the append with 1.30. I am going to start a new save and try to beat it fully with append, and I wouldn't mind if I had a translation instead of muddling through with my bad Kanji translations.

Thanks though! And for those that wanted loli in the game... well loli AND shota are in APPEND!

- M

mindunn01

Aug 16, 2021
im new to the game here but the deepest prison< where the unconcious prisoner go> how is it function ? like sometime my prisoner just dissappear and sometime i go the the deepest prison and found them, can i bring them back to normal prison again?

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
im new to the game here but the deepest prison< where the unconcious prisoner go> how is it function ? like sometime my prisoner just dissappear and sometime i go the the deepest prison and found them, can i bring them back to normal prison again?
I... personally would like to know as well. Makes no sense to me. One girl got sent down there and I can't get rid of her now. The thing is, I think that shes dead/sleeping down there. Osanacoro likes to add necro stuff or sleeping stuff to his games. I just don't know how to get rid of her. If I knew it was going to happen, I wouldn't have done it!

Edit: I have played APPEND version yesterday and I see options to turn off shota content and I think I have seen some new features. The loli content eludes me so far but I am the captain of the guard already so I have no limit and I can pick where I go now. Not sure how to find more of the APPEND content; if anyone knows, please let us know. It's still a fun game, the randomly generated women are awesome.

Edit2: It seems like the Append stuff is after you beat the game. I paid the 10k and became the head honcho, but I have no idea how to start the Append content. if I figure it out, I'll post here. I do like making your own prisoner. It's pretty cool. Heres hoping I can figure out append. If anyone else has, please let us know!

Last edited:
Reactions: doandinhvu

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
append version latest Version (2.0.4):
I would recommend to go to https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v1-00-tl-2-osanagocoronokimini.92201/page-33 and there you can download the MTL Translation Patch for 2.0.4....
Yes, I saw this second and much more frequently visited thread recently. Thank you for pointing it out!
Also, I figured out that I had to just pay the captain of the guard the 30k in order to move the append content forward. I guess its basically all good now. ^^
I'll add the new patch and see what else is thatre. and Yes, Xanax1488, its not too exciting. I like the live2d and that's mostly it. For gameplay,"The Dead End" was better.

doandinhvu

Jun 30, 2020
I... personally would like to know as well. Makes no sense to me. One girl got sent down there and I can't get rid of her now. The thing is, I think that shes dead/sleeping down there. Osanacoro likes to add necro stuff or sleeping stuff to his games. I just don't know how to get rid of her. If I knew it was going to happen, I wouldn't have done it!

Edit: I have played APPEND version yesterday and I see options to turn off shota content and I think I have seen some new features. The loli content eludes me so far but I am the captain of the guard already so I have no limit and I can pick where I go now. Not sure how to find more of the APPEND content; if anyone knows, please let us know. It's still a fun game, the randomly generated women are awesome.

Edit2: It seems like the Append stuff is after you beat the game. I paid the 10k and became the head honcho, but I have no idea how to start the Append content. if I figure it out, I'll post here. I do like making your own prisoner. It's pretty cool. Heres hoping I can figure out append. If anyone else has, please let us know!
append version latest Version (2.0.4):
I would recommend to go to https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v1-00-tl-2-osanagocoronokimini.92201/page-33 and there you can download the MTL Translation Patch for 2.0.4....
a.JPG
hmm may i ask you this question? how can i pass this guy to enter this place :V im finshed the games@@
my english kinda bad so i hope you reply me soon :3

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
View attachment 1620698
hmm may i ask you this question? how can i pass this guy to enter this place :V im finshed the games@@
my english kinda bad so i hope you reply me soon :3
You need to go into the wealthy area while its day. I the right corne of the map there is a npc that gives you a letter. With that you can pass. Just try it a few times and you should get lucky...

Reactions: SivBlack56
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes