RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm 99% sure this can be uncensored as the mosaics are a live2D render. You can see all the uncensored artwork in the spine files. I'm just really struggling to make sense of enc_lv2d.js in order to manipulate the mosaics. Anyone else who has more experience with this stuff want to take a look? You can find all relevant lines of code by searching for "mozaic".

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I'm 99% sure this can be uncensored as the mosaics are a live2D render. You can see all the uncensored artwork in the spine files. I'm just really struggling to make sense of enc_lv2d.js in order to manipulate the mosaics. Anyone else who has more experience with this stuff want to take a look? You can find all relevant lines of code by searching for "mozaic".
u might have to test later who knows people might crash most of the times

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
u might have to test later who knows people might crash most of the times
I don't think such an edit would make the game crash. There will likely somewhere be a Boolean for enabling/disabling mosaic rendering. I also do know that there is a variable for "MozaicRoughness" which is essentially what the Japanese use to refer to a mosaic's resolution. The current value globally is set to 167. With the right number you could essentially increase the resolution to where it's as if the mosaic is not even there. Problem is whenever you edit this parameter in plugins.js it shows no change in the mosaics. This leads me to believe each individual instance of a mosaic has it's own roughness parameter in it's coding. Problem is I can't seem to locate where said parameters are.

I have managed to glitch the game out a few times though causing a mosaic to not render. However it would be tedious to repeat the process that causes this each time a new mosaic shows up.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I don't think such an edit would make the game crash. There will likely somewhere be a Boolean for enabling/disabling mosaic rendering. I also do know that there is a variable for "MozaicRoughness" which is essentially what the Japanese use to refer to a mosaic's resolution. The current value globally is set to 167. With the right number you could essentially increase the resolution to where it's as if the mosaic is not even there. Problem is whenever you edit this parameter in plugins.js it shows no change in the mosaics. This leads me to believe each individual instance of a mosaic has it's own roughness parameter in it's coding. Problem is I can't seem to locate where said parameters are.

I have managed to glitch the game out a few times though causing a mosaic to not render. However it would be tedious to repeat the process that causes this each time a new mosaic shows up.
I see but I knew Japanese games always crash and glitch most of the time after modifying it's normal

anyways here is the new patch not sure what's it mean

version 1.0.2: You can use a part of the contents planned to be implemented
version 1.0.2β: Black Guard patch in the trading district (early access donating 500 yen )

Last edited:

FakeLife1

Nov 16, 2019
idk how to fix this problem
ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined anyone know how to?

Last edited:

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
Saw a few days ago, but I haven’t found the file and modification method yet.

Last edited:

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
Does anyone else has this error? happens on the first night at the pub, the game stops after that. (playing on vmware)

Untitled.png

Code:
Error: Webglの読み込みがうまくいっていない可能性がございます。リセットして再度お試しください。
_0x737788.(anonymous function).release (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:624982)
_0x24459a._0x501491.(anonymous function) [as deleteRenderer] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:637408)
_0x24459a._0x501491.(anonymous function).(anonymous function) [as release] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:638467)
Game_Live2d.(anonymous function).(anonymous function) [as releaseModel] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:64411)
_0x3229a8 (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:45269)
Game_Interpreter.(anonymous function).pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:45283)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/MKR_PlayerSensor.js:1098:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/TemplateEvent.js:411:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/EventReSpawn.js:319:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/CommonPopupCore.js:108:41)

Smann56377

Oct 18, 2019
I am new to Japanese games and DL site and I like this game. I don't know if I can ask in this thread but how do I update DL site games, like this one, when a new version comes out? do I Really have to then download all the files again?

Lord Dread

Oct 2, 2017
Saw a few days ago, but I haven’t found the file and modification method yet.

Most of the Live2d folders has a file called texture_02.png which is censored. possibly replacing all of them with the correct uncensored textures would work.
It likely has an additional mosaic filter since the in-game stuff looks even more pixely but both problems need to be solved.

Last edited:

Mangos For All

Nov 25, 2017
Anybody have 1.0.3 version? Untranslated is fine, I can work with MTL.

Would be nice if someone could reupload one of these to a better host. Also, the DLsite version is now at 1.0.5, with 1.0.3/4 both adding some content.

Last edited:

zeref_is_taken_ffs

May 26, 2021
Does anyone else has this error? happens on the first night at the pub, the game stops after that. (playing on vmware)

View attachment 1406616

Code:
Error: Webglの読み込みがうまくいっていない可能性がございます。リセットして再度お試しください。
_0x737788.(anonymous function).release (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:624982)
_0x24459a._0x501491.(anonymous function) [as deleteRenderer] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:637408)
_0x24459a._0x501491.(anonymous function).(anonymous function) [as release] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:638467)
Game_Live2d.(anonymous function).(anonymous function) [as releaseModel] (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:64411)
_0x3229a8 (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:45269)
Game_Interpreter.(anonymous function).pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:182:45283)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/MKR_PlayerSensor.js:1098:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/TemplateEvent.js:411:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/EventReSpawn.js:319:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/CommonPopupCore.js:108:41)
I'm having exact same issue as well, anyone know the fix? I'm running it inside VMware on Ubuntu

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
So, what's the new content added for 1.0.5?
Well, 1.0.5 was more about bug fixes
The Dlsite Changelog says...

'● ver1.0.2 update contents
・ Slightly added H play
・ Increase in the number of favorite whores
・ Other minor improvements
・ Minor bug fixes

● ver1.0.3 update contents
・ Prisoners can be accommodated in the deputy leader's room
・ Some H play added
・ Other minor bug fixes

● ver1.0.4 update contents
・ Added play in the deputy leader's office
・ Fixed minor bugs

● ver1.0.5 update contents
・ Bug fix '

I would say the most important versions were 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and 1.0.3
(The rest would be bug fixes here and there)

Reactions: d1fortest

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Here you go - I asked for password and he reuploaded one without it.

It's original JPY release of 1.0.6. Now we need to wait for someone to make translation patch.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes