RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
how to edit prison
By becoming a deputy leader
how i become a deputy leader?
By conducting inspections/arrests you earn points that make you move up in grade.
You can also pay the leader, he's behind his office on the 1st floor (where you can save) when it is daytime. -> very effective.
Deputy leader is the last grade.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Actually I'm confused, this isn't a perfection translation at all. This is exactly the same MTL with my adjustment except actually made worse with shoddier formatting. iToyohisa, what's so 'perfect' about this?

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
The only thing I can find is that you translated the title of the game on the window, and forgot to turn off the text wrapping feature that makes everything look bad.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you so much for your hard work !
I'm just a little sad I can't use my saves from the Japanese version but at least I'll be able to read these very well written dialogues.

Great job !

edit :
I said shit : by copying all the files (common, config and global) you can use your saves from the original version.

You can't run at the beginning of the game, your character must be promoted to get this skill.
I appreciate you calling them well-written~. Save for the opening tutorial, which I think Color hand-rewrote, I wrote 'em all based off of the MTL we had. I like localizing games, especially if they're on the smaller side like this, and I hope to refine everything I still haven't gotten around to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I appreciate you calling them well-written~. Save for the opening tutorial, which I think Color hand-rewrote, I wrote 'em all based off of the MTL we had. I like localizing games, especially if they're on the smaller side like this, and I hope to refine everything I still haven't gotten around to.
PS: I recommend you only use the Mega download in the OP. I don't know what iToyohisa is doing.

Reactions: Armonie

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
The only thing I can find is that you translated the title of the game on the window, and forgot to turn off the text wrapping feature that makes everything look bad.
Yeah i dont understand Wrapping, but the translation it itself makes more sense now.

Edit: Perfect might have been to strong of a word anyways enjoy.

Reactions: Mistervd

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah i dont understand Wrapping, but the translation it itself makes more sense now.

Edit: Perfect might have been to strong of a word anyways enjoy.
Does it...? I went through and didn't see any real changes. But I'm kind of not in the headspace to make a deal out of this.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Alright, I've tried my best to replicate that, and I thiiiink I did? But I wasn't sure how to resize the three images at the bottom Can you share the code for that?
A bit late, was on vacation, but when you wish to resize the images to create a carousel, you want to upload your pictures, remove them all from the comment (Since it'll automatically upload a full size version) and select Thumbnail on each of them:

1629950277281.png

This way you'll be able to navigate them all when clicking the thumbnail instead of opening/closing them all each time:

1629950389367.png 1629950244390.png

You can center them too to make it look better and add a space in-between.

Reactions: rKnight

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Do anyone know if there is a weapon/armor system since there is hp?Go killed by some kind of assasin guy/girl that 2 shotted me.Sure,i wanted ''hard'' but thats next level bullshit.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes