RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Do anyone know if there is a weapon/armor system since there is hp?Go killed by some kind of assasin guy/girl that 2 shotted me.Sure,i wanted ''hard'' but thats next level bullshit.
Couldn't find anything like equipment
Seems like the only way to increase HP and attack power is by getting promoted
so try again when you are of a higher rank

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
I know its counter intuitive but,is there a way to...not be an asshole in this game?I just...realy like to do the opposite of what im being pushed to do in some hentai game.its like ''If everyone is a fucking r*pist in universe...whats the point of playing as one ?'' kind of situation...i might sound crazy saying that though.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone knows what is the contraband for?
You can use it as 'evidence' to capture any girl you like

Do anyone know if there is a weapon/armor system since there is hp?Go killed by some kind of assasin guy/girl that 2 shotted me.Sure,i wanted ''hard'' but thats next level bullshit.
No armor or weapon shop. HP and SP is tied up with your rank. Just evade for a while by moving up and down or left to right to recover your SP before attacking them.

Reactions: Mistervd

NXViper

Nov 23, 2019
sorry if i miss somethig, but the game is suppose to have some girl voices right? mine doesn't haveany female voice in scenes. It's a bug or the game does not have any female voice?

noridomi

Oct 25, 2019
Once you're done loliwarden , update the front page like bellow. Then click on the Report button View attachment 1364676 , under the post, check Game update and write down that the is ready to be reviewed and require other download links that the Uploaders will help with.

View attachment 1364680

Overview:
You're a guard in a bustling merchant town. Every day is full of people coming and going, and every day you've got to keep a sharp eye out for anyone who might disturb the peace. Arrest suspicious people and outright criminals to rise through the ranks! There are women among the wretched lot, however, and it's standard practice in your garrison to give such criminals a few more options when it comes to atoning for their crimes.

You'll be able to "interrogate" them, force them into prostitution, and even hold them in a secret underground prison... And if all that hard work has you feeling not yourself, head on over to the pleasure quarter on your day off to take in some dancing, meet some women, and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-21
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Osanagocoronokimini -
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

View attachment 1364686 View attachment 1364687 View attachment 1364688

Hi, may i ask how to open public brothel underground ?

r567

Aug 11, 2018
is there any way that you can access character creation in-game? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Some of the animations dont seem to load for me such as the ones that happen out on patrol or the poledancer ones is it working for anyone else??

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
anyone have full save file ??
the game is not hard anyway you just need to skip the day and get more gold and give the captain gold to raise the rank and you will get full control of the jail if u reach the full rank and you can get more gold from people with abuse power

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes