RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mangos For All

Nov 25, 2017
The Evil Guards of Merchant City - 1.0.6 (MTL) underground prison might have blinking objects.
It comes with Neoazeta save anywhere plugin.

Post this in the [Completed] thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...rground-v1-00-tl-2-osanagocoronokimini.92201/

If we can get the that thread updated we might be able to garner more attention for the game (and hopefully that of someone who knows how to decensor the Live2D assets).

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
● ver1.0.8 Bug fixes
● ver1.0.7 update contents ・ Slight adjustment of the game system ・ Fixed minor bugs
● ver1.0.6 update contents ・ Added prisoner random lost option ・ Bug fixes
● ver1.0.5 update contents ・ Bug fix
● ver1.0.4 update contents ・ Added play in the deputy leader's office ・ Fixed minor bugs

yeah.... there is no new update just a bug fix so it would be pointless to translate unless new content then we must translate the game

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
● ver1.0.8 Bug fixes
● ver1.0.7 update contents ・ Slight adjustment of the game system ・ Fixed minor bugs
● ver1.0.4 update contents ・ Added play in the deputy leader's office ・ Fixed minor bugs

yeah.... there is no new update just a bug fix so it would be pointless to translate unless new content then we must translate the game
yeah, this game is desperately need new content update as it is very short at the moment and feels incomplete considering so many locked area.

anonimist5

Mar 27, 2020
I'm 99% sure this can be uncensored as the mosaics are a live2D render. You can see all the uncensored artwork in the spine files. I'm just really struggling to make sense of enc_lv2d.js in order to manipulate the mosaics. Anyone else who has more experience with this stuff want to take a look? You can find all relevant lines of code by searching for "mozaic".
uncensored version

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
yeah, this game is desperately need new content update as it is very short at the moment and feels incomplete considering so many locked area.
if only we can rape people on sleep in their houses I mean we are talking about how corruption works right?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
● ver1.0.8 Bug fixes

1.0.7 might have something interesting, like adjustment of what? Of the random body generator? etc

Edit:
The unconscious woman random event, does it matter what you do at all? Taking her to the medic or leaving her?
Edit 2:
Apparently 1.0.6 has broken the bandit event in the slums, I found someone with a red mark on the cape but I can't interact and I am almost sure it was the bandit event. Maybe the newer versions fix it
Edit 3:

uncensored version
Uncensor really work, but too bad that this version is in japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dell96kill

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
1.0.7 might have something interesting, like adjustment of what? Of the random body generator? etc

Edit:
The unconscious woman random event, does it matter what you do at all? Taking her to the medic or leaving her?
Edit 2:
Apparently 1.0.6 has broken the bandit event in the slums, I found someone with a red mark on the cape but I can't interact and I am almost sure it was the bandit event. Maybe the newer versions fix it
Edit 3:

Uncensor really work, but too bad that this version is in japanese.
just wait for new content because i don't want the translate user overwork while he doing as free while that is just a bug random body generator

anonimist5

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you. This is modified with the same version this morning
Thank you. Excellent set. I think when the developer finishes the game there will be the best (uncensored) and one of the best Osanagocoronokimini games.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes