RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
The game feels very unfinished honestly. There is some areas left unexplored maybe we will get some updates to add more contents like the previous game.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
The game feels very unfinished honestly. There is some areas left unexplored maybe we will get some updates to add more contents like the previous game.
I do have a personal hunch it may be updated or perhaps given expansions. It has a lovely base though, one I reckon we could even build upon as fans if we needed. Live2D really is bringing new life to RPGMaker games.

Reactions: iToyohisa

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Hear ye, hear ye...!

...This doesn't really need such fanfare, honestly.

I'm uploading my work so far to the OP, and reporting this as a partial, so we can at least get out of here. There's a lot of work still needing to be done, and I plan to chip away at it as I can. It's been fun!

Reactions: FearTheD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Same! I feel like this game is just the first release and that Dev will release a few more updates to expand the areas, story and with new girls...hopefully...

Reactions: biuvakhang
Jul 1, 2017
May I ask, how far along is the translation? The overview got me excited since it sounds a lot like "The imperial gatekeeper". I loved that game and have played through it a few times now.

Reactions: biuvakhang

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
May I ask, how far along is the translation? The overview got me excited since it sounds a lot like "The imperial gatekeeper". I loved that game and have played through it a few times now.
Currently, it's functional. Me and several others are touching up the MTL by hand to make it nice on native English eyes, but at present you can play it start to finish!

Some stuff is still untranslated, but we're getting to it.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
PS: It's a bit like Imperial Gatekeeper, insofar as the strip search and sex. There isn't any Papers, Please-esque gameplay here, however.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I'll be updating the game and posting my most recent translation (hopefully with the new additions translated if I can find them) later tonight, or like, within the next 48 hours at least. I have a busy week with school starting up again soon.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
The game mentions "training" at some point - is this a feature? I can't find out how to do it. Same with prostitution.

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
How to run when chasing criminals? "shift" doesnt work. 1 day the tutorial. Pls help

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotlisa

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Here this should be a Perfect Translation.

Thank you so much for your hard work !
I'm just a little sad I can't use my saves from the Japanese version but at least I'll be able to read these very well written dialogues.

Great job !

edit :
I said shit : by copying all the files (common, config and global) you can use your saves from the original version.

How to run when chasing criminals? "shift" doesnt work. 1 day the tutorial. Pls help
You can't run at the beginning of the game, your character must be promoted to get this skill.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes