RPGM Partial Complete [MTL-Partial] The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground [1.0] [Osanagocoronokimini]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Someone remind me to embed the DLsite description here later in a spoiler, I forgot to do that completely lol.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Don't want to set hopes up too high but if all goes well I might have the entire game TL'd in a couple of hours. I'm using a modified DeepL translation which will include me editing a portion of dialogue by hand to fix some weird conversations and text placeholders. I'm using a new method I came up with to do the TL to test out how good it is. Will post again later today.

Mercyflush

Dec 3, 2020
Don't want to set hopes up too high but if all goes well I might have the entire game TL'd in a couple of hours. I'm using a modified DeepL translation which will include me editing a portion of dialogue by hand to fix some weird conversations and text placeholders. I'm using a new method I came up with to do the TL to test out how good it is. Will post again later today.
No matter what thank you for trying. I've been having trouble with translate++.

Reactions: biuvakhang

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I can't wait, thanks for all

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Well time to become the "bad" cop. In the mesopotamish city, you are an evil guard to rose who rank and spread your seeds around to your unfortunate prisoners especially women. Catch them in act of illegal activities or buy illegal herbs from your senior officer at night just to screw them innocents. Bribe your chief in command to rise up into number 2 in power of city guards. Fuck them bitches and impregnate them all. Go to the brothel which is legit waste of money.

Evil Banger in Nevada. Gotta catch those bitches~

The L2D animations in this game was an upgrade compared to their previous works. There is also character creation for girl prisoner once you become Vice Commander so you can fuck your creation which is kinda new for
Osanagocoronokimini i guess. Not too much story or contents though probably because it is version 1.00.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Alright as promise here's a translated but my new method of translating didn't go as planned - thus I needed to do meticulous line by line translation but hey the TL quality is pretty decent. Here's the v1 of the translated file.

During my translation I found out the game play is a simple game loop patrolling areas and interrogating criminals with some other things thrown in there but that's the basics so I focused on interrogation choices as well as the entire first day+night of the game since it's one big tutorial. Once you read my entire translation for the first day you'll get the gist of the game (late game content is there but it's not too hard to figure out).

I was not able to translate EVERYTHING like I wanted to but the game should now be 100% playable with Textractor + my translation. I translated the following (from most important to least important):

- The ENTIRE 1st Day... this includes dialogue, choices, tutorial for patrol system and animation system, etc
- Search options during interrogation (haven't TL'd most dialogue of interrogation on the patrols)
- ALL (hopefully) announcement in game (these are in all CAPS and are not the javascript updates you get in the bottom left of your screen but rather the ones that show up directly in the middle of the screen such as PATROL END and PATROL START so you know wtf is going on)
- Opening scenario
- Opening screen + difficulty settings
- Majority of Dancer bar interactions on Entertainment Street
- All Items
- All Armors
- Cell reset choices
- Locations
- Some settings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for those who had a problem getting their Textractor to work with the game, you need to unpack the game to be able to attach to it so follow step 2 in my install instructions.

If you find problems please quote this post so I can see it and respond with your issues. I'll try to patch out problems as soon as I can.

I may or may not make a v2 that completely translates the game and also no I won't upload a full copy of the game.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
Alright as promise here's a translated but my new method of translating didn't go as planned - thus I needed to do meticulous line by line translation but hey the TL quality is pretty decent. Here's the v1 of the translated file.

During my translation I found out the game play is a simple game loop patrolling areas and interrogating criminals with some other things thrown in there but that's the basics so I focused on interrogation choices as well as the entire first day+night of the game since it's one big tutorial. Once you read my entire translation for the first day you'll get the gist of the game (late game content is there but it's not too hard to figure out).

I was not able to translate EVERYTHING like I wanted to but the game should now be 100% playable with Textractor + my translation. I translated the following (from most important to least important):

- The ENTIRE 1st Day... this includes dialogue, choices, tutorial for patrol system and animation system, etc
- Search options during interrogation (haven't TL'd most dialogue of interrogation on the patrols)
- ALL (hopefully) announcement in game (these are in all CAPS and are not the javascript updates you get in the bottom left of your screen but rather the ones that show up directly in the middle of the screen such as PATROL END and PATROL START so you know wtf is going on)
- Opening scenario
- Opening screen + difficulty settings
- Majority of Dancer bar interactions on Entertainment Street
- All Items
- All Armors
- Cell reset choices
- Locations
- Some settings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for those who had a problem getting their Textractor to work with the game, you need to unpack the game to be able to attach to it so follow step 2 in my install instructions.

If you find problems please quote this post so I can see it and respond with your issues. I'll try to patch out problems as soon as I can.

I may or may not make a v2 that completely translates the game and also no I won't upload a full copy of the game.

Enjoy.
First of all, thank you for your amazing translation. However, after messing around a bit, I found there was an issue with creating prisoner's ID/profiles? Idk what to call them, but the game crash if you try to do it. Not a game breaking issue, but it is something to be noted if you do intend on patching it

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
First of all, thank you for your amazing translation. However, after messing around a bit, I found there was an issue with creating prisoner's ID/profiles? Idk what to call them, but the game crash if you try to do it. Not a game breaking issue, but it is something to be noted if you do intend on patching it
Send me a screenshot of the dialogue right before the crash, also the error if you have it.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Osanagocoronokimini's game have some japan name in script. It's make MTL harder.

I also start translate this game for a while. But since it's nearly done I'll drop it now.

This is my almost full menu translation. It's in "js" folder. (I can't find a way to translate "Ranks" and "portal area" yet) .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz and Luke

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Im currently using MTool and it works "fine" for this game. Managed to beat it and unlock all the scenes. Anyone wants to share some prisoner code?

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
I finished the game but i don't see where this "Character creation" is.

EDIT: Aha, found it, Daytime, Barracks (Where you save) and you go to the room with the map far right, talk to the guy on the same side of the desk as you are to the left who's looking at a bunch of papers.

After the top screen you will be met with a blue screen.
First Option: Hair color
Brown
Blue
Red
Black
(Saturation can be altered after chosen other options, you can just choose whatever and see what happens, with saturation you can turn Brown into blonde for example, or black to grey/white)

After that she will be in her own holding cell where you can choose to keep her or not.

Last edited:

parade

May 20, 2017
Can someone please translate ALL the options when interacting with the Women???

Thats the most confusing stuff..

Reactions: iToyohisa

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Yo, awesome! That was more or less my plan, and I'd be willing to touch up anything you miss by hand if you'd like, too. Looking forward to it. Let me know and I'll update the post with it.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Yo, awesome! That was more or less my plan, and I'd be willing to touch up anything you miss by hand if you'd like, too. Looking forward to it. Let me know and I'll update the post with it.
Oh, you already posted it! When I get home I'll update the post as MTL-Partial!

Reactions: maprow
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes