3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Alright, so this might come a little out of the blue, but I've actually translated the entire game + Append to english. It's edited MTL, nothing fancy, but the game isn't exactly high literature, so it should work fine for most purposes. The entire game is translated.

This is just a patch, it doesn't have the game itself, you install it by copying the www folder inside the game folder and overwriting. The game version I used is 2.0.2, as posted here by GECK1989. I'd be grateful if you test it and report any bugs or inaccuracies.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
can i have your save?
and what's the point? The evo mod is not complete yet, and the evo save for your game will most likely result in an error. As for me, a game without a mod, but also without glitches and errors, is better than with a mod, glitches and errors.

as I have promised . ver 2.0.4

ver.2.0.5 will go? lol

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Alright, so this might come a little out of the blue, but I've actually translated the entire game + Append to english. It's edited MTL, nothing fancy, but the game isn't exactly high literature, so it should work fine for most purposes. The entire game is translated.

This is just a patch, it doesn't have the game itself, you install it by copying the www folder inside the game folder and overwriting. The game version I used is 2.0.2, as posted here by GECK1989. I'd be grateful if you test it and report any bugs or inaccuracies.
Hope you can update this for 2.0.4 hahaha

Aug 21, 2018
While going into a memoir room. Going to the right there is a one guard standing. Interacting with him I can call some prisoner. He asks me to enter a number after the letter A, number after letter B and number after C. After that it makes some code with numbers and letters and it asks if its correct. Then it generates a prisoner that I can take with me. How does this code work ? Is there some editor ?

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Alright, updated the english patch:

Just a patch, not a full game. To install, copy the www folder in the game folder and overwrite.
Thank you, of course, for trying to translate, but I didn't like it, since English, although I understand a little better than Japanese ... BUT since during the translation apparently you "changed" (broke) the game engine code, now my Textractor I stopped seeing (at least I could not configure it to translate from that English into my Russian), the text that I see on the screen. This is a little disappointing.
My game with your patch crashed after being minimized for 15 minutes. Can this be due to the patch? or is it a bug of version 2.0.4 itself ?
waiting for 2.0.5

While going into a memoir room. Going to the right there is a one guard standing. Interacting with him I can call some prisoner. He asks me to enter a number after the letter A, number after letter B and number after C. After that it makes some code with numbers and letters and it asks if its correct. Then it generates a prisoner that I can take with me. How does this code work ? Is there some editor ?
when you reach a certain level, you will be able to submit to create posters for the search for a prisoner, according to your parameters, near room 2 on the floor to the right of the main commander where 2 dudes are sitting at the table. Or "take a picture" as I have on this poster, any prisoner in the cell (sad) or in your room (not sad). and at the bottom of the poster is the "identification number" of the skin prisoner. You can enter this code when asked about it, and you will receive a "copy" of the prisoner from the poster.

Last edited:

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
and what's the point? The evo mod is not complete yet, and the evo save for your game will most likely result in an error. As for me, a game without a mod, but also without glitches and errors, is better than with a mod, glitches and errors.

as I have promised . ver 2.0.4

ver.2.0.5 will go? lol
Does this contain the content from Append?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes