3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
2.0.5 came out ..... but we understand that this is not the end, and honestly speaking with each update, this game is becoming less and less interesting for me. Since the author not only fixes errors, but also remakes the game. I didn't like the fact that he, u, loli, took away access to all 7 types of characters and dialogues. 2.0.0 loli were interesting, varied, and now 2.0.4 has 2 types of character - dialogue, this is a boy and a girl, I'm talking about randomness, and they don't even cry during "bullying" (2.0.0 has it was possible) which was more logical and more interesting. I will post only the final update further, since the author smoked me up.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
2.0.5 came out ..... but we understand that this is not the end, and honestly speaking with each update, this game is becoming less and less interesting for me. Since the author not only fixes errors, but also remakes the game. I didn't like the fact that he, u, loli, took away access to all 7 types of characters and dialogues. 2.0.0 loli were interesting, varied, and now 2.0.4 has 2 types of character - dialogue, this is a boy and a girl, I'm talking about randomness, and they don't even cry during "bullying" (2.0.0 has it was possible) which was more logical and more interesting. I will post only the final update further, since the author smoked me up.
So do you think it's better to play 2.0.0 or 2.0.2 is still ok?

Aug 21, 2018
In case anyone wanted a map of memories room with rooms explained. There are a lot of them and you cant see in the game what scene they trigger before triggering that scene. So making this was really helpful to me. 4 rooms with chains at the bottom left are causing my game to crash when triggering the scene, so I cant describe what happens there

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
So do you think it's better to play 2.0.0 or 2.0.2 is still ok?
I think it's better not to play this game at all, until the release, AT ALL - AT ALL, the final update. So the "tug of war" of how the game is seen, the author, and the desires of its official buyers will not be fully and 100% agreed. To this point, I think the game will still be finished and reworked more than once, with patches. I advise you to wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
In case anyone wanted a map of memories room with rooms explained. There are a lot of them and you cant see in the game what scene they trigger before triggering that scene. So making this was really helpful to me. 4 rooms with chains at the bottom left are causing my game to crash when triggering the scene, so I cant describe what happens there
Have you tried to squeeze the inscriptions on the plates of the rooms? or are they causing a crash too?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Well for me its fine.. i can always bring it all back or add more stuff i want inside and thats why i like MV games even is the engine is crap
(or rather its the MV constrains that is bad since nw.js is great in itself and looks like tyranobuilder use it better)

Last edited:

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Are lolis and shotas really this rare? I've been playing for ages now and not encountered any yet. There was a plethora in the demo, so either they hiked up the odds in the demo to showcase the new body types, or the English patch maybe borked something.

Aug 21, 2018
Are lolis and shotas really this rare? I've been playing for ages now and not encountered any yet. There was a plethora in the demo, so either they hiked up the odds in the demo to showcase the new body types, or the English patch maybe borked something.
Get the maximum possible rank. Be sure you have loli and shota content turned on in your settings. After that go to memory room. Right from the entrance there are two floating crystals. One enables loli and shota characters into your world. It should be done by some mission I quess, but enabling it in memory room is easier way. Encountering them in your patrols is rare, but you will have a lot of them in your prison arrested by your colleagues at every night waiting for your own interrogation ways.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Get the maximum possible rank. Be sure you have loli and shota content turned on in your settings. After that go to memory room. Right from the entrance there are two floating crystals. One enables loli and shota characters into your world. It should be done by some mission I quess, but enabling it in memory room is easier way. Encountering them in your patrols is rare, but you will have a lot of them in your prison arrested by your colleagues at every night waiting for your own interrogation ways.
Thanks. Weird that they aren't just... present, normally.

Feb 6, 2021
Deputy is the max rank right? I cant do anything with shot prisoners other than a dance. Am I missing something? because I cant activate all the scenes either

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks. Weird that they aren't just... present, normally.
This game really feels like a test project from this dev... which it is but still, this guy has tons of games under his belt. It just feels weird.
Let's hope My Secret Summer Vacation 2 improves a lot and it feels more like a "complete game", the first one was wonderful.

Reactions: Shikari_G

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
is not that rare mate(I meet at least one per day include patrol Day and Night in the prison), you have to go to captain room accept a certain quest about "donations" of "slaves",
if can't read Japanese, Captain has say about "残" and numeric which is mean left a amount counts person to donate.

Said quest is to unlock the personal "training" room in your vice captain room and so on... visit more captain room after you became vice captain 副団長. Hope it helps.
(v2~) 1. Ensure to turn ON the 少年少女 on settings.
2. Lets say start from anew, (if I rmb correctly) 1st one is donate OPPAIS, must be huge OPPAIS no ELSE. about 10
3. A personal space unlocked in your own 副団長様 room. Continue to meet captain more often to unlock next "donations".
― "donate" chippai and petite, condition must be small breast and petite, sh*ta counted, about 20. Unlocked new contents.
Also about after capture a criteria-matched person, there is two options:
1st ― with ない is don't sent.
2nd ― with する is sent her/him "donations"

To be note: after you reached the quota of donations, submit both funds "numeric 金額" and "donations" to Captain to complete the mission or enlarge the basement on the next DAY. Though, the first mission is use funds to unlock after reached vice captain 副団長.

sorry for the annoying quote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
and they don't even cry during "bullying" (2.0.0 has it was possible) which was more logical and more interesting.
What exactly is the bullying? Like when you find a proof of crime and ask if the person want to give a blowjob instead of being jailed? I noticed that a few personality don't cry but a few others do in this scene.

btw I was using the Rpg Maker save editor and noticed a Super Debug item which I don't remember, was it added with the recent append? First option of it allow to save anywhere, which is kind of good.

Another question, I am creating a new character. Difficult affects how many checkpoints and the time on each mission or does it affect RNG too?

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
is not that rare mate(I meet at least one per day include patrol Day and Night in the prison), you have to go to captain room accept a certain quest about "donations" of "slaves",
if can't read Japanese, Captain has say about "残" and numeric which is mean left a amount counts person to donate.

Said quest is to unlock the personal "training" room in your vice captain room and so on... visit more captain room after you became vice captain 副団長. Hope it helps.
(v2~) 1. Ensure to turn ON the 少年少女 on settings.
2. Lets say start from anew, (if I rmb correctly) 1st one is donate OPPAIS, must be huge OPPAIS no ELSE. about 10
3. A personal space unlocked in your own 副団長様 room. Continue to meet captain more often to unlock next "donations".
― "donate" chippai and petite, condition must be small breast and petite, sh*ta counted, about 20. Unlocked new contents.
Also about after capture a criteria-matched person, there is two options:
1st ― with ない is don't sent.
2nd ― with する is sent her/him "donations"

To be note: after you reached the quota of donations, submit both funds "numeric 金額" and "donations" to Captain to complete the mission or enlarge the basement on the next DAY. Though, the first mission is use funds to unlock after reached vice captain 副団長.

sorry for the annoying quote.
i using the old save and I did get the quest like this Said quest is to unlock the personal "training" room do I have to make a new game or something because it's didn't trigger it

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
What exactly is the bullying? Like when you find a proof of crime and ask if the person want to give a blowjob instead of being jailed? I noticed that a few personality don't cry but a few others do in this scene.

btw I was using the Rpg Maker save editor and noticed a Super Debug item which I don't remember, was it added with the recent append? First option of it allow to save anywhere, which is kind of good.

Another question, I am creating a new character. Difficult affects how many checkpoints and the time on each mission or does it affect RNG too?
Yeah thats save anywhere debugger someone has posted in this thread. I forgot where I seen it.

To your question, from experience, I believe difficulties affected money lost% and Enemy's HP, Dmg, Appearance rate%, Avatar% (different enemy avatar, deal more damage, more hard to kill), time limits(although this is curable when max rank).
I believe checkpoints is fixed either position and counts needed to success patrol. Though I'm not really sure, but I have previously read some contents about it.

Last edited:

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
i using the old save and I did get the quest like this Said quest is to unlock the personal "training" room do I have to make a new game or something because it's didn't trigger it
The first quest about unlock personal "training" is a MUST to continue the next following quest (new contents), where you need to collect petites, (also is the main key to unlock their appearance so you can do that mission).
I also stuck on that part, not capable to unlock anything speaking to Captain, so I start a new game, however,
if you have your favorite girls you want to save, I believe thats a way, thats why criminals card is for that purpose and enter the said prisoner code in Wanted Room (Opposite-pole side from your Vice Captain Room).

Not so sure, because I haven't use the function yet, I only read the notice board in the basement it said about that function
save or /www folder.

I believe the author knows about this bug, I not sure they going to fix it or not haha... to be honest I think they purposely do this....

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
The first quest about unlock personal "training" is a MUST to continue the next following quest (new contents), where you need to collect petites, (also is the main key to unlock their appearance so you can do that mission).
I also stuck on that part, not capable to unlock anything speaking to Captain, so I start a new game, however,
if you have your favorite girls you want to save, I believe thats a way, thats why criminals card is for that purpose and enter the said prisoner code in Wanted Room (Opposite-pole side from your Vice Captain Room).

Not so sure, because I haven't use the function yet, I only read the notice board in the basement it said about that function
save or /www folder.

I believe the author knows about this bug, I not sure they going to fix it or not haha... to be honest I think they purposely do this....
I don't I feel the game so buggy who should I meet anyways, I didn't do any quest and I only get rank up

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I don't think you are max rank, if I am not wrong you have to pay a bribe now to the commander to get the actual max rank. You will become a Deputy that has access to everything

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes