3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Someone mentioned a few pages ago that Append supposedly removed the "crying animation" of the prisoners or people being inspected on street. With a new game that I started it really occurs on 2.0.4 but I believe it is a bug that someone who purchased it needs to report, because around the eye you can see it gets watery but it lacks the animations of tear falling down and for some reason my oldest save still works on a few personalities

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
2022/01/13 The latest version is ver2.0.7.

● ver2.0.7 update contents
-Corrected the specifications of "Wakaba Amulet"
-Fixed a bug where the function to return the taken prisoner to prison was lost.
-Fixed a bug that caused an error when arranging a prostitute in a shantytown after catching a deserter.
・ With a character with a male genitalia in the recollection room
Fixed a bug that an error occurs when selecting some unplayable scenes
・ Other corrections for typographical errors

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018
Prisoners can now save clothes types and state
but maybe its better to reset those next morning, leaving them exposed like this a whole day (and this would train shame and lose pride)
or they pull back their clothes on their own if resistance is high (they can tolerate this shame any longer)
View attachment 1589165
Which version is it ? how to unlock it ?

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Which version is it ? how to unlock it ?
No way, only he and a few other people (I forgot the nickname) who are preparing the mod for the final version in English have it.
Well for me its fine.. i can always bring it all back or add more stuff i want inside and thats why i like MV games even is the engine is crap
(or rather its the MV constrains that is bad since nw.js is great in itself and looks like tyranobuilder use it better)

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Hey folks, it's me again.
This time I'll be uploading the 1.3.0 game + 2.0.0 Append and It's uncensored version.
I may be a little more behind than what I'd like, but what can I do when Covid rears it's ugly face.

I don't plan on updating to 2.0.7+ until the updates have slowed for a while.
Until next time ya'll.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
This time I'll be uploading the 1.3.0 game + 2.0.0 Append and It's uncensored version.
I may be a little more behind than what I'd like, but what can I do when Covid rears it's ugly face.

Until next time ya'll.
Thank you for the hard work, and stay safe!
The updates (knowing osanacoro) would continue pouring until next week or so, and the final version would probably come in about 3-4 months.

Reactions: Gamer Fafala

Truelightness

Sep 23, 2018

Until next time ya'll.
When you press esc, the bottom right text in the box is not translated. Is that not done yet or am I doing something wrong?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How to through
Ask your coworker for hints, and a suspicious person with the permit will appear if you're doing DAY patrol on Wealthy District. It appears the one carrying the permit will appear on lower right corner of the map, but not sure if it's 100% (encountered them 2 times on same spot).

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone know any way to enable lolis from the start? I'm kinda not a fan of how they're barred by an endgame rank, I'd like to slowly enjoy my rise up the corporate ladder, so to speak :3

lorm

Nov 5, 2016

Until next time ya'll.

thx for your work but with your version i wont get any catches when i send my men doing patrol work someone else got that?

Reactions: Libralces
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes