3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Hey folks, it's me again.
This time I'll be uploading the 1.3.0 game + 2.0.0 Append and It's uncensored version.
I may be a little more behind than what I'd like, but what can I do when Covid rears it's ugly face.

I don't plan on updating to 2.0.7+ until the updates have slowed for a while.
Until next time ya'll.
1642434919067.png
They slowed down, stopped. 4 days passed.

ellemariachi

Sep 19, 2021
how unlock loli?
I am max guardian level
in option all "on"
There was a post in the last 10 pages about once being max level on the right version of the game, being able to access a feature in memories from the Title Screen that normalizes loli/ shota rng in game. I would check memories.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Hey folks, it's me again.
This time I'll be uploading the 1.3.0 game + 2.0.0 Append and It's uncensored version.
I may be a little more behind than what I'd like, but what can I do when Covid rears it's ugly face.

I don't plan on updating to 2.0.7+ until the updates have slowed for a while.
Until next time ya'll.
Out of curiosity, how do you make the game uncensored? Is it possible to do it with this developers other work:
TDE~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Out of curiosity, how do you make the game uncensored? Is it possible to do it with this developers other work:
Unfortunately the previous works from this devs the Sex CG's are on video formats not L2D formats so i think it's either harder or impossible to do.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I just used the pre-existing Uncensored patch someone made and posted on the thread a while ago, and applied my translation to the Uncensored files as if I were translating the game from the unaltered game.

Reactions: Ahip and Arcalade

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Could someone recommend me a game like this one that is RPG type with animation and interactive

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
So I've translated the 2.0.7 ver using most of Gamer Fafala translation with the addition of the new stuff (MTL for the most part). Since the new stuff won't work with the older version, but the decensoring part you guys had problem with is a bother. Not sure if backthrow wants to share how he does it since he paywalled it.

Last edited:

Crashman209

Jan 16, 2019
How do you "train" your prisoners? It keeps stating that I can't f them at the cell or make them give you a blowjob until you train them.

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
How do you "train" your prisoners? It keeps stating that I can't f them at the cell or make them give you a blowjob until you train them.
Either have sex with them everyday until they have a blank expression, or use the drug, (I call it weed)
Or put them in your room and they will obey you either way in any state.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I've translated the 2.0.7 ver using most of Gamer Fafala translation with the addition of the new stuff (MTL for the most part). Since the new stuff won't work with the older version, but the decensoring part you guys had problem with is a bother. Not sure if backthrow wants to share how he does it since he paywalled it.
Where can I go to download it

• Haha
Reactions: Dell96kill

Mangos For All

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks Sama変態, all the previous poster, and supporters.

THIS IS AN UNCENSOR PATCH, NOT A TRANSLATION!
DO NOT USE ANY OF BELOW CONTENT PROVIDED BY backtrow if you want it to stay original, use it in english tl, or suspicious, or any disagreement.

1.) DIY here.
Method to uncensor which is known from previous post in this thread. (Check image)
Software: Notepad++ / RPGMaker
View attachment 1584124 View attachment 1584125

2.) Non-DIY here, Patch below.
Mega egv2_0_0_jp_uncensor_fix2
About Fix2:
- to fuck the previous patches, jk, Adult, R*ri, Sh*ta all fixed upside down
- 3P untested yet.
known issue: There's a chance,
if you click too fast or you might need to restart the game.
- Animation Bug occurs, Adult or Loli or Shouta genitals upside down.

PS: You can put the code yourself in rpgmaker, but to be noted it still shift to slightly left which is the plugin, not me.

Note:
1.) It will only works on version 2.00 if you download from provider Sama変態. Any newer or older might occur errors.
2.) It will replace the English translation, please use it at own risk.
3.) Note to downloader from unce patch version 1.30, you might have to redownload the v1.30, and update your version
from 1.30 to 2.00, then only use the above patch for v2.00.
4.) Working with older version save file.
Have you tried the DIY method they recommended in this post?

Last edited:

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
Aite so update, I got the uncensor part down so it doesn't move to the sides. Just got to retranslate everything again cause I broke some mechanics in the game. Gonna take my time translating it without the crappy english.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
You have to get them out of the cell and use some of the special places in the prison to have sex with them. I think it takes a few times and then change the day, next time the prisoner should be obedient

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
I play on my android phone using Maldives player, but when H Scene has no sound, can anyone help me fix it?

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
Updated original files with Word wrap script as some of the text flowed off the screen. Other then that full credit goes to the translators above. Be sure to give them some love. Edited MTL or not they worked hard on this.
I play on my android phone using Maldives player, but when H Scene has no sound, can anyone help me fix it?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes