3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
There isn't any hidden stuff, actual max rank can be obtained by bribing your superior lots of times and after it you can unlock quests with him, which he will give out details. Now the DLC require you to go in daylight to the Wealth Area and when searching suspicious people one of them randomly will trigger an event with a letter of introduction which will make a new NPC appear in the backalley of the area where you can access all brothels.
Nothing happens.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
There were people asking for save files, this is my entire save folder. I just made a new character on Hard and completed every quest up to v2.0.7 ( Works for v2.0.7 and above.). The entire prison is empty, you only need to remove the personal slave that I have put as test and I think in the deepest part of the dungeon there is the latest female assassin I fought ( which can't be removed, only replaced by a later enemy ).

I don't know if it's related to the save files archive, but I enabled everything except Chaos Mode. So prisoners can escape from prison, you can find pregnant civilians etc and all of this can be changed in Settings. This save also includes the developer Super Debug Item, which gives you lots of useful stuff like saving anywhere. Just be careful with what you use because I don't know if it can break the game, most of the stuff here you can just get done with in-game item anyway, so you will mostly use the Save anywhere feature, edit characters before inspection and such.

Edit: removed super debug tool MTL picture that was taking lots of space, VortexPin's translation now has it done anyway

Last edited:

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
i've downloaded the DLC version,and the options menu is in japanese.
can someone share a screenshot with the translation of it?would appreciate it a lot,because i think de to one of the options,i don't get the 5 random women on the first floor of the prison.thanks in advance.

Reactions: Foxsaken

mindunn01

Aug 16, 2021
There were people asking for save files, this is my entire save folder. I just made a new character on Hard and completed every quest up to v2.0.7. The entire prison is empty, you only need to remove the personal slave that I have put as test and I think in the deepest part of the dungeon there is the latest female assassin I fought ( which can't be removed, only replaced by a later enemy ).

I don't know if it's related to the save files archive, but I enabled everything except Chaos Mode. So prisoners can escape from prison, you can find pregnant civilians etc and all of this can be changed in Settings. This save also includes the developer Debug Item, which gives you lots of useful stuff like saving anywhere, picture below is a MTL of the Debug Tool with what I tested. I recommend using another save file just as precaution if you plan to use the debug tool, because some stuff here can apparently break the game.

Convenient item: skull ( use before entering the map, max the chance of assassin in the map IF THE MAP CAN SPAWN HER ), four clover ( all randoms will be female or DLC characters ) and the item to call your horse.
Prostitute + Victim: use before entering the map, IF IT CAN spawn prostitutes or a victim it will guarantee for the map. Not sure if this can break the game.
View attachment 1633109
so as of now the 2.07 is in japanease and we have to wait for translation right?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
so as of now the 2.07 is in japanease and we have to wait for translation right?
Yeah, someone posted a MTL of 2.0.4 pages ago, but the prison expansion quest of 2.0.4 is sort of bugged as it keeps replacing the prisoners of the 15-20.

Or you use Textractor to translate the menus and conversations while playing

Translated Settings image below from VortexPin's v2.0.4 MTL (page 33), I added a trashy edit of Chaos Mode along it so it is correct aligned with v2.0.7jp Settings.png

Last edited:

xxjeanxx

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, someone posted a MTL of 2.0.4 pages ago, but the prison expansion quest of 2.0.4 is sort of bugged as it keeps replacing the prisoners of the 15-20.

Translated Settings image below from VortexPin's v2.0.4 MTL (page 33), I added a trashy edit of Chaos Mode along it so it is correct aligned with v2.0.7jp View attachment 1637391
can u explain what is chaos mode is ?

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Hello again! I finally got around to updating the english patch to the latest version. Knowing my luck, they'll probably release 2.08 in the next 20 minutes, but what can you do.

Edited MTL, just a patch, not a full game. To install, copy the www folder in the game folder and overwrite. If there are any problems, let me know.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Hello again! I finally got around to updating the english patch to the latest version. Knowing my luck, they'll probably release 2.08 in the next 20 minutes, but what can you do.

Edited MTL, just a patch, not a full game. To install, copy the www folder in the game folder and overwrite. If there are any problems, let me know.
Giga chad! Thank you very much!!!

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019

Just came here to see if it'd been updated, thanks!

Edit: some kind of fail to load error. :( 1644160620327.png

Last edited:

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018

Translated Settings image below from VortexPin's v2.0.4 MTL (page 33), I added a trashy edit of Chaos Mode along it so it is correct aligned with v2.0.7jp View attachment 1637391
cheers mate,thanks a lot.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know of a way to fix the prisoners hair color changing bug? I thought it was fixed but It's still happening

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
I post the file for the english version 2.07. Also, I post a patch to demosaic any version. Diablo2oo2's Universal Patcher and UPX Packer was used to create the patcher.
CommonEvents.json need place to \www\data\ folder. If you are using a patcher, it must also be placed in this folder. 2022-02-07_180031.png
Attention! There are a lot of positives on virustotal, because this is a patcher.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
can u explain what is chaos mode is ?
If you use VortexPin's new MTL it will probably show the explanation in english if you activate it for the first time. If you already did and missed: it pretty much allows male characters to have big breasts, woman with penis ( although there is an option for this in the Settings and I never saw this outside chaos mode ), etc, it make total random characters in any way. I think the game itself warns you to use another save file for this as it may break certain events

Anyone know of a way to fix the prisoners hair color changing bug? I thought it was fixed but It's still happening
Never saw this bug, maybe you should try a clean re-installation of the game as this fixed some bugs for other people. YuyuK_05 posted the game files on page 38

Nice, I also noticed you translated the Simple Edit cheat of the Super Debug Tool which allows to edit with a few options the NPC before interacting with it simple edit cheat.png

Last edited:
Reactions: junior20000
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes