3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
Need help - when going into the bar on the first day the screen goes black and doesnt change. music still playing tho
downloaded game from front page today, very easy mode.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there some kind of bug? I turned "off" the option "Womans with penises", yet they still appear under the female prison.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Is there some kind of bug? I turned "off" the option "Womans with penises", yet they still appear under the female prison.
If you are with Chaos Mode enabled in Settings, it will happen. It randomize every part.

Need help - when going into the bar on the first day the screen goes black and doesnt change. music still playing tho
downloaded game from front page today, very easy mode.
Try a clean install with base game 1.3.0 (page 38)+ v2.0.8(dlc) ( page 40 ). English patch is also on page 40, because I have been using these files and the game is working normally, just tested the tutorial on very easy and it's working fine even with the uncensor patch. If it still doesn't work, maybe try changing your windows locale to JP which is what I do to play RPG JP games 0000.jpg
anything new?
Yeah it has far more scenes than base game, private slave room, cell expansion and tools expansion in the prison. A few extra clothing too

Last edited:

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
i remember seeing when it wa ver 1.0 was the latest uptade/it was completed. Now its 2.08 what addeed? whats new?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Aren't you confusing the shota characters with a female? Some of them have hair that are quite feminine. Otherwise I never had this sort of stuff occur without Chaos Mode enabled.
Actually, those could happen to be shota, but for one why do they appear in the female prison, and why is there no option to disable them? Additionally, then there seem to be mistranslations (given it is MTL) which call them girl, while others are clearly called boy but it also makes no sense why they would appear when only women should (or maybe the debug menu was not edited so it does not include the same remark about including boys as "Lucky Charm" does.

Edit: By "debug menu" I mean that there is a debug item which you can acquire by save editing.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Actually, those could happen to be shota, but for one why do they appear in the female prison, and why is there no option to disable them? Additionally, then there seem to be mistranslations (given it is MTL) which call them girl, while others are clearly called boy but it also makes no sense why they would appear when only women should (or maybe the debug menu was not edited so it does not include the same remark about including boys as "Lucky Charm" does.
I don't think there is a way to disable male options as far I tested, but when they are referred as female I believe it's more a game problem related to personality. If it doesn't have Boyish personality, it won't matter if it has a male body, it will be stated as female in the conversation. Best you can do for now is to just release or ignore them.

I am also a bit confused about this, because I remember the older versions referring the right side prison as the male prison and for some reason the dev just threw the shota together in the left prison. edit: Just confirmed that the right side is supposed to be the male prison, maybe the developer thought it was easier to put them all together

hirotono_rei

Jun 22, 2017
Has anyone else had a problem like this? Whenever I start the game I just get this screen and I don't know what to do to fix it. Untitled.png

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think there is a way to disable male options as far I tested, but when they are referred as female I believe it's more a game problem related to personality. If it doesn't have Boyish personality, it won't matter if it has a male body, it will be stated as female in the conversation. Best you can do for now is to just release or ignore them
I wonder, if there won't be a patch by the dev is there the possibility that someone could create a mod with an option for that? At least I would highly appreciate it, but I guess for now we should wait for further patches first until it is nearing a completed state.

Because for me it is not as simple to just "ignore them", they take up chances for other characters to appear, and when manually patrolling and they are called a girl you are now forced to always check the genitalia (I imprisoned them without checking, when naked it turned out they have them). Overall, it takes more time and they are just a pain to deal with. I could also post a wanted list or use the quick edit option via the debug menu, but I prefer automatically generated characters as they often turn out better, and if I am not wrong then the quick edit feature does limit the outcomes like less different colours.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I wonder, if there won't be a patch by the dev is there the possibility that someone could create a mod with an option for that? At least I would highly appreciate it, but I guess for now we should wait for further patches first until it is nearing a completed state.

Because for me it is not as simple to just "ignore them", they take up chances for other characters to appear, and when manually patrolling and they are called a girl you are now forced to always check the genitalia (I imprisoned them without checking, when naked it turned out they have them). Overall, it takes more time and they are just a pain to deal with. I could also post a wanted list or use the quick edit option via the debug menu, but I prefer automatically generated characters as they often turn out better, and if I am not wrong then the quick edit feature does limit the outcomes like less different colours.
I guess the best you can do is to use Simple Edit cheat of the super debug tool, but it will be a pain because you will have to "edit" every encounter and it also doesn't have many options which will make the gameplay bland. Or you will have to use these items to guarantee all encounter to be NPC to increase how many you can see per map and just hope most of them aren't male. So far I haven't seen anyone posting developer plan of disabling male characters in Settings, maybe nobody who purchased it sent him it as a suggestion

Has anyone else had a problem like this? Whenever I start the game I just get this screen and I don't know what to do to fix it.
Try a clean install with base game 1.3.0 (page 38)+ v2.0.8(dlc) ( page 40 ). English patch is also on page 40

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
I had returned!!!
Man, I was so busy with my work and now there are APPEND DLC here. :eek:
I was check my mod and found that it was obsoleted and may disable some plugins :FacePalm:.
I already update my "Save anywhere mod". So pleases update it.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Has anyone else had a problem like this? Whenever I start the game I just get this screen and I don't know what to do to fix it.
You might not have permission to execute the game from your desktop, try moving the game directly to C:/ or somewhere else, only shortcuts should be in your desktop.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes