3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
If there is a craftsman who is ready to edit / redraw pictures like this one, it will be possible to make a full-fledged uncensor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A complete set of pictures that require editing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenaah and mogetsu

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
You need to bribe your way up to the highest position (Deputy Commander), then the next day your buddy should tell you about the discovery and dissolve of Epstein lolishota smuggling ring by nobles. Talking with him after the cutscene would give you information about how the remnants would still be around, and from then you can find a loli prostitute in the slums when doing night patrol and encountering them in patrols. To unlock the FULL experience of lolis however, you need to patrol in the trading district at night time and encounter the loli brothel bouncer. Talk to him and they'll tell you need a special invitation. Finish the patrol, talk again to your buddy and choose the daytime wealthy district job. One of the suspects there (the one on the lower right side of the map) will drop the invitation. Talk again to the bouncer after your patrol and you'll experience your first free loli session.

After that, you can talk to your buddy and he'll tell you that you may expand the jail. Talk to the Commander and he'll ask for money and slaves. Talk to the loli brothel gigolo after patrol and you'll unlock the 'escaped slave' minigame, which pays a lot for each escaped slaves. You NEED to have at least 5 of those prohibited articles you can buy from your buddy per patrol, since loli/shota characters has a very low% of actually having any items on their person, especially those escaped slaves.

Quick tip: you can abuse the save anywhere mod for this part of the game. At this point of the game you should have at least 10k gold, which you should use to buy the clover charm (any encounter will be females) and patrol on commercial district. Any girls with large boobs will net you 2k if you turn them to the commander, but girls with larger breasts will net a whooping 5k per capture. Lolis/shotas is 2k per capture unless they spawn with gigantic boobs (can happen, but very rare). You can also abuse the 5 daily captures by savescumming until 1: they spawn the escaped slave loli or 2: they spawn a gigantic breasted convict.
Ahah! Thanks for the detailed walkthrough! I thought they would just start spawning without any requirement as I've tried the demo version and they could spawn day 1, which isn't the actual representation of the update. That helps a lot, thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
If there is a craftsman who is ready to edit / redraw pictures like this one, it will be possible to make a full-fledged uncensor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A complete set of pictures that require editing .
You can always try It's free, and quite light.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You need to bribe your way up to the highest position (Deputy Commander), then the next day your buddy should tell you about the discovery and dissolve of Epstein lolishota smuggling ring by nobles. Talking with him after the cutscene would give you information about how the remnants would still be around, and from then you can find a loli prostitute in the slums when doing night patrol and encountering them in patrols. To unlock the FULL experience of lolis however, you need to patrol in the trading district at night time and encounter the loli brothel bouncer. Talk to him and they'll tell you need a special invitation. Finish the patrol, talk again to your buddy and choose the daytime wealthy district job. One of the suspects there (the one on the lower right side of the map) will drop the invitation. Talk again to the bouncer after your patrol and you'll experience your first free loli session.

After that, you can talk to your buddy and he'll tell you that you may expand the jail. Talk to the Commander and he'll ask for money and slaves. Talk to the loli brothel gigolo after patrol and you'll unlock the 'escaped slave' minigame, which pays a lot for each escaped slaves. You NEED to have at least 5 of those prohibited articles you can buy from your buddy per patrol, since loli/shota characters has a very low% of actually having any items on their person, especially those escaped slaves.

Quick tip: you can abuse the save anywhere mod for this part of the game. At this point of the game you should have at least 10k gold, which you should use to buy the clover charm (any encounter will be females) and patrol on commercial district. Any girls with large boobs will net you 2k if you turn them to the commander, but girls with larger breasts will net a whooping 5k per capture. Lolis/shotas is 2k per capture unless they spawn with gigantic boobs (can happen, but very rare). You can also abuse the 5 daily captures by savescumming until 1: they spawn the escaped slave loli or 2: they spawn a gigantic breasted convict.
Didn't know there was more to it, so far I have only done the prison expansion, lolis (and shotas) started to appear naturally, and there is the new wanted list to acquire specific prisoners.

Also, an alternative to the save anywhere mod could be to use a save editor to get the super debug item, it also includes saving anywhere (but obviously also cheats, which might be handy for those less inclined to grind).

May 12, 2019
You need to bribe your way up to the highest position (Deputy Commander), then the next day your buddy should tell you about the discovery and dissolve of Epstein lolishota smuggling ring by nobles.
can you still do this on an old save? I'm the commander but i have yet to get a cutscene

Mar 1, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough?
Do your routes. Arrest people as much as you can to advance in ranks faster rahter than taking fines because generally the fines aren't worth much but your monthly pay increases a lot with rank. Talk to the commander during the day so you can bribe him to advance your rank faster (I think you need to advance a few ranks before you can enter his office). Once you get to the wealthy district taking fines are worth more rank bribing them back to the captain than arresting people. Eventually you need to bribe him a bunch of money to advance to the final rank, then after that to be allowed to keep a prisoner in your personal room he'll have you arrest 10 girls with big boobs and send them to him (you can buy contraband from your coworker in the barracks at night to plant them on people for guaranteed arrests). After than you can start selling women with large breasts to him and they're worth way more than fines. I think the underground brothel opens after that, go talk to the guy guarding the back of the red light district. He'll tell you to fuck off but if you talk to your coworker guy in the barracks he'll tell you about getting an underground pass. I've found them randomly on suspicious people in the wealthy district during the day but you might find them elsewhere. Then give it to the guy in the red light district and he'll let you in the underground brothel. After that the brothel will pay you a ton of money to find runaways that appear on a wanted poster they give you and send them back to them.

jaque9

Dec 29, 2018
I am by no means a computer expert but I had also gotten the black screen issue at the bar.

I had the file saved on my desktop like Desktop>folder>folder>game
I just moved the base game folder to desktop by itself and it seemingly loads now. Guessing it has something to do with the live 2d having trouble loading otherwise.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes