3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix these bugs where scenes are not displaying correctly? the x-rays and the penis are cut or something
num 1.jpg num 2.jpg

sreedisk

Aug 2, 2019
is there some sort of way I could look through all the character customization options without going through the in game character creator? also im not sure if its only on my end but when I take a trap to the bunny girl dancing room in the memories room the penis is seperated from the dancer but it still moves in conjunction lol

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
can you still do this on an old save? I'm the commander but i have yet to get a cutscene
Yes, it works fine for me, I am using the same save as before.

I believe he skipped a step, you need to talk to the Commander first (once you are Deputy Commander) and then send to him women with large breasts (option available when imprisoning them), I believe afterwards the buddy should mention the lolis and shotas, after which you can expand the prison (for 200k gold and again by sending women) and the Commander will drop the remark that young people (lolis + shotas) count as well, double if they are young and have large breasts.

And just to be sure, you are Deputy Commander, in the new silver armor, right? It is a new rank which you can get by bribing the Commander.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
can you still do this on an old save? I'm the commander but i have yet to get a cutscene
Can't. You need to start a new save.
You can use Cheat Table to edit your gold and do bribes everyday to shorten the process or just enter cheat mode in-game.

Yes, it works fine for me, I am using the same save as before.

I believe he skipped a step, you need to talk to the Commander first (once you are Deputy Commander) and then send to him women with large breasts (option available when imprisoning them), I believe afterwards the buddy should mention the lolis and shotas, after which you can expand the prison (for 200k gold and again by sending women) and the Commander will drop the remark that young people (lolis + shotas) count as well, double if they are young and have large breasts.
The option to send womans to commander would only be available after the buddy mentions the lolishotas, the commander said that they need to take advantage of the vacancy due to the dissolve of the lolishota circle by expanding the state-managed brothel. There are 2 prison upgrades, the second one will allow you to take a slave into your room upstairs; after you unlock the option of first upgrade you should be able to send womans to commander without any regard to if you have fulfilled your 20 woman quota.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The option to send womans to commander would only be available after the buddy mentions the lolishotas, the commander said that they need to take advantage of the vacancy due to the dissolve of the lolishota circle by expanding the state-managed brothel. There are 2 prison upgrades, the second one will allow you to take a slave into your room upstairs; after you unlock the option of first upgrade you should be able to send womans to commander without any regard to if you have fulfilled your 20 woman quota.
It seems that both orders might be possible, the question is what the trigger for lolis and shotas is because it happened to you earlier and for me after the smaller upgrade. And I specify smaller, but I believe it should be the first. The big expansion specifically relies on lolis and shotas appearing, whereas the small one requires you to simply talk to the Commander I believe and then send a few women, instead of needing a whole 200k gold and sending 20 which now include lolis and shotas (or less depending on who you send).

Can't. You need to start a new save.
Also, why not? Works fine on my end, like I already answered. (And others confirm it as well)

You can use Cheat Table to edit your gold and do bribes everyday to shorten the process or just enter cheat mode in-game.
Additionally, it is easier to simply us a save editor to get yourself the super debug item which has more options for cheats, including save anywhere, gold and items, as well as a simple edit for encounters (or maybe that's what you meant by "cheat mode in-game").

Last edited:

Soffel

Jul 6, 2020
can somebody help me with this? what does this mean, also im stil rank trainee even almost 15 month. i dont get it.
Thanks

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
there was an game like this that was about dungeon exploration can someone give me that games name

lino758

Jun 9, 2020
why the game can not find my edited save, I only change the gold? Also can anyone tell me how to get the super debug item? thank in advance!

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix these bugs where scenes are not displaying correctly? the x-rays and the penis are cut or something
View attachment 1648095 View attachment 1648096
That's why I don't use the uncensor, I have never seen a single uncensor without visual bug.

why the game can not find my edited save, I only change the gold? Also can anyone tell me how to get the super debug item? thank in advance!
Debug item must be edited to your save. I have left a save file on Page 38 with all prisons clears, all quests done and with the super debug item. It should work normally for v2.0.8 without any issues, specially because I am still using that same playthrough until now

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
i even cannot get in to his office
You can only interact with him in daylight, you have to bribe him a lot with 10k gold. The room where you can customize a prisoner when you become Deputy also needs to be in daylight

there was an game like this that was about dungeon exploration can someone give me that games name
From the same developer that I can think of dungeon exploration is "The Dead End -The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth-AIO Edition" but it's not much of a sandbox like this game.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Also, why not? Works fine on my end, like I already answered.
The loli/shota option was available during the creation of new save. If you don't tick the markers when you're starting the append-patched game you can still get the jail expansion part, but no access to the lolishota content. You can still enable them with the in-game options menu however, and the events should trigger next day.

what chaos mode do
Chaos mode randomizes the prisoners' generation process, which enables things like futanari pregnant loli with wrinkly face and G-cups tits.

Reactions: steve100

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi , i wanna know how to fix this eperm issue from the game as i have followed some post for dowloading v1.3 and place the patch 2.08 folder to play but unsuccessful. even i download from the main page the eperm error still persist...help??

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes