3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

spanky69

Apr 17, 2018
Black screen at the bar when your first enter and go to the dancer. Using the latest game version. How to fix?

Edit: The issue got fixed by just unzipping the game again lol weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
That's why I don't use the uncensor, I have never seen a single uncensor without visual bug.
I don't have any mod installed that I know of, I have the base game with the translator and that error appears, I played the game in 1.0 and this didn't happen, I downloaded the demo version of DLsite from both the "normal" and the "append" versions "and it also happens and I don't understand it I remember having played the demo version when the game came out and this didn't happen either I saw in the forum that there were 2 more people with the same problem but I haven't seen that they have found a solution

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
How many Unique NPC are there again?
I only remember the 1 Unique Bandit at the Common Street (Night)

Last edited:

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Pretty severe bug where the unlucky charm doesn't actually do anything. Can't meet the bandit for example

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Very cool game, quite easy, well made, animated.
Gets a bit repetitive when it comes to H scenes, but from what I've read the APPEND fixes that, so, cheers to you, uploader.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Soooo, I'm stuck as a Lieutenant after bribing the commander a whole lot to get promoted, is there an event I have to play through or something to go higher?

augiedt

Oct 3, 2019
Why does it say reference error makevideoplayableinline is not defined when I boot it up every time?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I've been to the slums at night several times and i didn't find anything. Am i looking for some scripted event or a specific place i have to go?
The bandit will appear if you already learned about the rumors and using the unfortunate charm in your inventory (yes, you need to actually use it, not just buying it.)

Soooo, I'm stuck as a Lieutenant after bribing the commander a whole lot to get promoted, is there an event I have to play through or something to go higher?
You need to max out your contribution and talked to your buddy about ascending to deputy commander seat.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes