3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Bandits only spawn IN SLUMS at night, low chance or you use the item to guarantee.
Yeah, that's a lie. Not only can (normal) bandits spawn during the day, the unlucky/unfortunate charm does NOT make the female bandit spawn 100% of the time. Otherwise there wouldn't be this many people complaining that they can't get her.

The same goes for me by the way. I guess you lose your chance at getting her if you don't immediatly search for her when your buddy mentions her.

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Still kinda hoping they add a feature eventually to have loli/shotas unlocked from the start, and NOT behind beating the entire game first.

Scrublord666

May 1, 2017
Yeah, that's a lie. Not only can (normal) bandits spawn during the day, the unlucky/unfortunate charm does NOT make the female bandit spawn 100% of the time. Otherwise there wouldn't be this many people complaining that they can't get her.

The same goes for me by the way. I guess you lose your chance at getting her if you don't immediatly search for her when your buddy mentions her.
Yeah definitely bugged. Just started a new save to test it out again by doing every patrol in the slums at night after you can choose your patrol and I haven't encountered a single bandit at night there. No male bandits and no female bandits.
Started using the Unlucky Charm after getting deputy commander again and did like 10 slum night patrols, activating it before each one and no dice.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok so someone had a post about an underground bar how do you get that if it's an actual thing and another thing will we ever be able to go to the place where you send the girls from the common area if I remember correctly

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Ok so someone had a post about an underground bar how do you get that if it's an actual thing and another thing will we ever be able to go to the place where you send the girls from the common area if I remember correctly
you talk to the npc of the underground bar, them the next day you go to wealty district day and arrest male guys until someone drop an invitation

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018

I have taken down the special bandit several times by now without any issue, but she only spawn in Slums at night. Normally the lower eastern part. Although I am using the skull item from the Super Debug Item, I don't think it is any different from the shop. I am using the version uploaded through the older pages here instead of the first post, maybe something is broken on the first page upload?
Edit:
You guys are using skull item ( Unluck Charm ) BEFORE ( before = in the garrison ) entering the slums at night, right? Otherwise it won't guarantee her spawn in Slums night. Special female bandit hits way harder and has a red stripe on her robe.
0000.jpg

btw I just discovered the MTL for v2.0.8 is blank for female bandit stuff after you defeat her or go check on her in the cell
Didnt work for me cant play past Bar always Blackscreen.
Try getting the files from page 38 that YuyuK_05 uploaded, I think he also posted the v2.0.8 in page 40 and avoid installing any uncensor, based on my experience it misplace genitals and possible bug the game so I think playing censored is better

Last edited:

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Chock me up as someone else who gets a black screen when I go to the night club for the very first time at the beginning of the game. Deleted the game, unzipped it again, and started all over again, and I still only get a black screen.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have taken down the special bandit several times by now without any issue, but she only spawn in Slums at night. Normally the lower eastern part. Although I am using the skull item from the Super Debug Item, I don't think it is any different from the shop. I am using the version uploaded through the older pages here instead of the first post, maybe something is broken on the first page upload?
Edit:
You guys are using skull item ( Unluck Charm ) BEFORE entering the slums at night, right? Otherwise it won't guarantee her spawn in Slums night. Special female bandit hits way harder and has a red stripe on her robe.
View attachment 1654404

btw I just discovered the MTL for v2.0.8 is blank for female bandit stuff after you defeat her or go check on her in the cell

Try getting the files from page 38 that YuyuK_05 uploaded, I think he also posted the v2.0.8 in page 40 and avoid installing any uncensor, based on my experience it misplace genitals and possible bug the game so I think playing censored is better
I have used the Unfortunate Charm before, at the beginning and in the middle. She doesn't spawn either way.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I tried starting it today, and got Error: EPERM: operation not permitted. anyone else got that? Worked before
yep got that too.
game was trying to write something to the folder.
i was running it from the desktop, which windows considers a privileged folder.
had to move it to some other unprivileged folder and it worked.
alternatively, you could prob run the game as admin, but better just be safe and move it somewhere else.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
What unlucky charm? What are you guys talking about? I grinded to the captain rank and I have no clue whats going on. I thought that female bandit thing was just a flavor text.

Bad_Ro

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to have no gag at all with the default skin? I canb only choose between 4 different gags.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I have used the Unfortunate Charm before, at the beginning and in the middle. She doesn't spawn either way.
You have to use it before entering the map, while you are still at the garrison. Otherwise she won't spawn. Otherwise it's just as said a few pages ago that the upload in the first page might be broken, because I am using the stuff from page 38 and on, I never had issues.

The description says that you can change the penis size, how do I do that?
If this is possible I honestly don't know, but I know you can change opacity to make it invisible.

yeah well my RNG luck is shit so....
Page 39 has a full save that can be used for v2.0.8. All quests done and DLC unlocked with all prison cells empty

Chock me up as someone else who gets a black screen when I go to the night club for the very first time at the beginning of the game. Deleted the game, unzipped it again, and started all over again, and I still only get a black screen.
Try page 38, download base game ( 1.3) and then the updates and MTL. Don't install uncensor because it is likely to just bug, anyway the genitals get misplaced

I thought that female bandit thing was just a flavor text.
It isn't, a just posted a few posts above how to fight her and pictures. Btw as normally they are randomly generated, they will be in the place I posted and in the next day they are sent to the deepest dungeon in the prison. If you defeat another female bandit, you will forcibly override the last one you defeated.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Guessing this version is broken. I'm getting absolutely no Unlucky Charm events.
I got a problem now too. But I believe it is related to this MTL:
Demosaic for original 2.0.8. .
English MTL, updated for 2.0.8. .
Demosaic for English MTL 2.0.8. .
I don't know what was done in this MTL, but it broke the Victim event of the Commoner Area. I am sure of it because I had an older folder of v2.0.7 MTL done by Vortex and it doesn't bug. How I tested:
- old save of Vortex's MTL for v2.0.7, cheat saved at the side of a Victim, works normally
- same save file for VVhisper's MTL for v2.0.8, I press the button and it doesn't start Victim event, it's broken
- same save for v2.0.8 JP, works normally

So I am downgrading back to v2.0.7 as it will only miss small stuff and it isn't bugging. Maybe whoever is having random issues should try this too or play v2.0.8 in JP and translating with stuff like Textractor

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes