3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
No charm there
It's just as he said, you need to rank up. I don't remember what rank you need to be to purchase it, btw max rank is Deputy and can only be obtained with bribes in daylight to the commander.

good thing I haven't downloaded 2.0.8. yet because I don't like playing a game having an issue
It's not the v2.0.8 itself, but the MTL done for v2.0.8 that is breaking some events as far I tested. It can still be played with translator stuff like Textractor but it's worse than playing it directly translated

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Since the posted 2.08 translation appears to have issues, I've made a new one myself.

Edited MTL, just a patch, not a full game. To install, copy the www folder in the game folder and overwrite. If there are any problems, let me know.
I prefer the way the MTL is edited and as far I tested it doesn't seem to bug with the Victim event. Could you translate the Debug Item for the next MTL version?

thana06

Dec 8, 2020
Since the posted 2.08 translation appears to have issues, I've made a new one myself.

Edited MTL, just a patch, not a full game. To install, copy the www folder in the game folder and overwrite. If there are any problems, let me know.
Thankyou guy.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Hey so i read a few pages back that you have to hear about the bandits before they spawn? How do i go about doing that
In the very early game it is mentioned. I think it's your first night job that it is mentioned, spawn is very rare of the female assassin and it only happen in the Slums. You can use the skull item to guarantee ( must be used in the garrison )

Is there a walkthrough/guide for this game?
It has been posted before around page 38. I left a full save at page 38 or 39 too if you don't want to lose time with the quests and ranking up

Reactions: dreadmonkey91

Vordred

Aug 12, 2018
In the very early game it is mentioned. I think it's your first night job that it is mentioned, spawn is very rare of the female assassin and it only happen in the Slums. You can use the skull item to guarantee ( must be used in the garrison )

It has been posted before around page 38. I left a full save at page 38 or 39 too if you don't want to lose time with the quests and ranking up
Noice Thanks~

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, does someone knows, how I can use Charms?
If I click one of my Charms, my inventory closed and still have my Charms.
I has 99 of every Charms, thanks savedit, and after I click on my Charm, I still have 99 Charms. :/

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Ok, I got the charm, I used it before going out for patrol and bitch still doesnt spawn. I tried maybe 20 times, doesnt work.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Hey, does someone knows, how I can use Charms?
If I click one of my Charms, my inventory closed and still have my Charms.
I has 99 of every Charms, thanks savedit, and after I click on my Charm, I still have 99 Charms. :/
You only need one, they have infinite uses. You use them once you're on patrol

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
I prefer the way the MTL is edited and as far I tested it doesn't seem to bug with the Victim event. Could you translate the Debug Item for the next MTL version?
Sure, I'll look into that.

On a side note, I've done some research on the uncensor misalignment issue. The problem lies within their heavily obfuscated live2d extension, I'll present a workable solution once I figure out a way to patch it in without sharing the entire file. The end result doesn't look very good anyway, still blurry and kinda weird, but at least it won't be terribly offset to the left.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, I got the charm, I used it before going out for patrol and bitch still doesnt spawn. I tried maybe 20 times, doesnt work.
Works only at Slum Night ( use once before entering the work area ), I never saw female assassin spawning out of Slum Night time. If it still doesn't spawn, try reinstalling with the file of page38 and the new MTL posted here

GaeBolg77

Dec 31, 2020
So I'm still a bit confused, the 2.0.8 said added mouth shackles and nose cangue, I don't see anything tho, or am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes