3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

number482

Oct 16, 2018
I can confirm that at least when I was commenting about the unlucky charm I used the front page version, and that the unlucky charm did not work when used in the garrison either.

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
There seems to be a problem with some of the animations.
This crash has nothing to do with the uncensor patch. It has a random 1 in 3 chance of happening on this scene if you use the default prisoner from cell A and have Chaos mode and pregnancy on. Blame the devs!

Reactions: VVhisper

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Good to know! i knew there is a mechanic like this i don't know if there is one at your room when you have a slave but not broken or not using hallucinate item. Where she will submit as the month passes while having daily commitments with her. Slowly changing expressions ang being obedient due time.

If there isn't any nor has not been implemented yet then poop.
(I just want my prisoner to welcome me with a happy lewd face not Angry and Emotionless)

Ohhhhh and does anyone know how to get a scene on the 2nd Detention room?
Personal slave doesn't change mood as far I know. You can use 3 drugs on her: one to make her pregnant ( require the slave to be emotionless), another one that make the slave get the normal mood and the other make her emotionless(broken) . Best you can do is try different slaves, they give different speeches and find the one you like more. Btw you can also make a pregnant prisoners (require the "random bellies" on in Settings for random pregnant NPCs if you want one with normal mood) ) to be your personal slave and I believe it may lead to different dialogues depending on the personality and what you are doing, but I am not sure as I didn't test it.

2nd scene of detention room that you might speak of need to be Deputy or one rank before it if I am not wrong, you investigate the prisoner and then tell the other guard to leave you alone.

Also an extra info in case some people didn't know: if you manually move to the work area, it won't be extremely dark. First picture is very dark because I used the option to automatically move to the work area and the second is by moving manually to the work area. It's a bug where it stays the same darkness of the headquarter 0000.jpg

Last edited:

Weed007

Jun 24, 2018
hey guys the game isn't running because of some error, anyone know how to fix it?
Hey so I had the same problem as you but managed to fix my error. Not sure if this will work for you as well but all I did was to move the game files to one path before.

eg. (E:\Downloads\Games\F95\The Evil Guards of The Merchant City\The Evil Guards of The Merchant City\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL) > (E:\Downloads\Games\F95\The Evil Guards of The Merchant City\The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL)

Hope this helps.

Reactions: mosguito

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I think unlucky charm is not working,
or there is a bug
or it is working as lucky charm even if it shouldn't.

I'm going at night slum patrols all the time and I never meet a criminal that tries to escape nor fight, and the event doesn't trigger.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I think unlucky charm is not working,
or there is a bug
or it is working as lucky charm even if it shouldn't.

I'm going at night slum patrols all the time and I never meet a criminal that tries to escape nor fight, and the event doesn't trigger.
Check page 47, I explained about it and posted some picture of how the special encounter looks like.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Check page 47, I explained about it and posted some picture of how the special encounter looks like.
Bud you keep referring to page numbers in your posts, page numbers only make sense if people are using the same settings you are. in this case the post you are referring to is post 9 on page 24 for me.
A better way is to use the post number/link that is in the top right corner
you can use ctrl+C (windows) for #929
or copy link for https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v2-08-osanagocoronokimini.92201/post-7554457

Thanks for your helpful posts by the way (even if I had to search your post history to find them :p)

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
I have taken down the special bandit several times by now without any issue, but she only spawn in Slums at night. Normally the lower eastern part. Although I am using the skull item from the Super Debug Item, I don't think it is any different from the shop. I am using the version uploaded through the older pages here instead of the first post, maybe something is broken on the first page upload?
Edit:
You guys are using skull item ( Unluck Charm ) BEFORE ( before = in the garrison ) entering the slums at night, right? Otherwise it won't guarantee her spawn in Slums night. Special female bandit hits way harder and has a red stripe on her robe.
View attachment 1654404

btw I just discovered the MTL for v2.0.8 is blank for female bandit stuff after you defeat her or go check on her in the cell

Try getting the files from page 38 that YuyuK_05 uploaded, I think he also posted the v2.0.8 in page 40 and avoid installing any uncensor, based on my experience it misplace genitals and possible bug the game so I think playing censored is better
shit i did fight a ba
I have taken down the special bandit several times by now without any issue, but she only spawn in Slums at night. Normally the lower eastern part. Although I am using the skull item from the Super Debug Item, I don't think it is any different from the shop. I am using the version uploaded through the older pages here instead of the first post, maybe something is broken on the first page upload?
Edit:
You guys are using skull item ( Unluck Charm ) BEFORE ( before = in the garrison ) entering the slums at night, right? Otherwise it won't guarantee her spawn in Slums night. Special female bandit hits way harder and has a red stripe on her robe.
View attachment 1654404

btw I just discovered the MTL for v2.0.8 is blank for female bandit stuff after you defeat her or go check on her in the cell

Try getting the files from page 38 that YuyuK_05 uploaded, I think he also posted the v2.0.8 in page 40 and avoid installing any uncensor, based on my experience it misplace genitals and possible bug the game so I think playing censored is better
been fighting da male bandits
LOL need to use the charm before patrol
thx bro

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
don't know why, but I seem to only be able to do anal, it doesn't give me a choice, and in a previous version it gave me a choice but still only did anal. anyone else have that problem?

Also taking a girl to your private room glitches her up completely and changes he appearance for me

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Does anyone know the variable for enabling the Append content (the lolis, shotas... I think that's about all that could be 'activated' prematurely without ranking up), so I can enable it for a fresh save instead of needing to be basically done the game to get to it? I know I can just use a Save, but I wanna move up the ranks while still having the full prisoner variety from the start. It's dumb that they're locked behind the grind.

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
I've been tinkering with the game some more, looked into its poor loading times for Live2D models. Long story short, I fixed it, the first girl you see will load much faster, second and onwards are pretty much instant. Also, I've added some basic hair coloring for the pixel sprites 'cause it always bothered me.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. ONLY ORIGINAL JAPANESE 2.08 version will work but it will be automatically translated to english. As usual, let me know about any problems, there were a lot of complicated fixes, something might be broken.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know the variable for enabling the Append content (the lolis, shotas... I think that's about all that could be 'activated' prematurely without ranking up), so I can enable it for a fresh save instead of needing to be basically done the game to get to it? I know I can just use a Save, but I wanna move up the ranks while still having the full prisoner variety from the start. It's dumb that they're locked behind the grind.
You go to memory in title screen and talk with one of the crystals on the eastern side

I've been tinkering with the game some more, looked into its poor loading times for Live2D models. Long story short, I fixed it, the first girl you see will load much faster, second and onwards are pretty much instant. Also, I've added some basic hair coloring for the pixel sprites 'cause it always bothered me.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. ONLY ORIGINAL JAPANESE 2.08 version will work but it will be automatically translated to english. As usual, let me know about any problems, there were a lot of complicated fixes, something might be broken.
So far it's working very well, but I have to ask: won't this basic hair coloring change you made ( I honestly didn't understand well ) maybe bug the save file with newer versions?

Edit:
Oh, my personal slave that has blue hair got the mini character with blue hair too. A picture in case people are wondering about the changes 0000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
If you want to remove mosaic after applying , you need to open enc_lv2d.js in a text editor, find NoiseFilter and replace it with VoidFilter.

Reactions: Reluser

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
You go to memory in title screen and talk with one of the crystals on the eastern side

So far it's working very well, but I have to ask: won't this basic hair coloring change you made ( I honestly didn't understand well ) maybe bug the save file with newer versions?

Edit:
Oh, my personal slave that has blue hair got the mini character with blue hair too. A picture in case people are wondering about the changes View attachment 1682070
This doesn't work unless you're a Deputy Commander.

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018

i got this error after i click on the girls.. pls helpp

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018

where i can find the only original jap 2.08 ver ?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes