3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
Hey, can someone upload uncensored patch from this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...-v2-08-osanagocoronokimini.92201/post-7584198) with just files that will need to place in game folders? I mean, in the way without need to use .exe file, as Im playing on my phone and there is no way for me to use .exe patch. Ofcourse uploading the full 2.0.8 game with already installed uncens patch will be good too.
You need unzip the archive into the folder ..\www\js\plugins\ .

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I appreciate everything that has been done for this game, and definitely the performance patch because waiting for the game to load is sometimes horrendous during the one-hand mode.
However, I spent 25 and a half hours creating my characters and getting to a certain point, and now I can't use my old 2.0.2 save file anymore? The new game version isn't recognizing my save file.

1) is there a way to use my old save file with this new performance-enhanced version 2.0.8?

2) If not, does anyone have a save right after you pay the 200k? I mean, it doesn't take THAT long, but I don't feel like doing it again.

Thanks in advance!

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
I've been tinkering with the game some more, looked into its poor loading times for Live2D models. Long story short, I fixed it, the first girl you see will load much faster, second and onwards are pretty much instant. Also, I've added some basic hair coloring for the pixel sprites 'cause it always bothered me.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. ONLY ORIGINAL JAPANESE 2.08 version will work but it will be automatically translated to english. As usual, let me know about any problems, there were a lot of complicated fixes, something might be broken.
So the options are still in Japanese is it supposed to be that way or not just wondering

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
So the options are still in Japanese is it supposed to be that way or not just wondering
Everything is supposed to be 100% translated. If parts of the game are still in japanese, it most likely means you are not applying the patch to the 2.08 japanese version.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Everything is supposed to be 100% translated. If parts of the game are still in japanese, it most likely means you are not applying the patch to the 2.08 japanese version.
Maybe he is talking about the debug tool, it's the only untranslated part

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Maybe he is talking about the debug tool, it's the only untranslated part
Yea that is it but I'll try again that was one reason and for me the sprites still have the same color hair but I also don't know if it makes a huge difference between doing it on a computer and playing on your phone because that is what I'm playing it on my phone with joiplay

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
for some reason the sound sync is completely off, the animation is very slow compared to what the audio should be

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the performance patch also contains the uncensor as an option in the settings menu, called "Genital Blur". No need to edit anything manually.
Are you supposed to set it to Weak or Strong to get uncensored?

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Got things to work great.. Just download the Jap 2.0.8 from

Recommend using Mexa, takes longer to start the download but has a much higher non-premium download speed.

Then get the Performance and Uncensor Patch from here:
I've been tinkering with the game some more, looked into its poor loading times for Live2D models. Long story short, I fixed it, the first girl you see will load much faster, second and onwards are pretty much instant. Also, I've added some basic hair coloring for the pixel sprites 'cause it always bothered me.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. ONLY ORIGINAL JAPANESE 2.08 version will work but it will be automatically translated to english. As usual, let me know about any problems, there were a lot of complicated fixes, something might be broken.

Then Put Unpack the Jap 2.0.8 Append with 7zip (Important. go get it. )
So that you don't fuck up the Jap characters with Winrar or something.. newest 7zip keeps it intact.
Put it where ever you want to play it from. I renamed the folder to something shorter.

Then you unpack the Performance Patch into the game dir. where the Game.exe is.
And run the EvilGuardsPatch.exe it works great, as long as the game is untouched clean original Jap version 2.0.8.

Then... the last bit here. you add this file I edited here. The plugins.js into /www/js/ folder and overwrite the file that's already there. it will make it possible to save anywhere, just like in normal rpgm's.
(Just click the Escape key or x or keypad-0 and press twice either left or right to get to the save Icon.)

The only other thing I did was use
Just install that and right click the Game.exe and select run in Japanese.
(If on Win 11, you need to right click then select show more options first.)

Now that you've started the game. press F4 to get fullscreen, and go into options and remove the Pubic hair, it looks horrible.
And select Genital Blur and change that to Weak. and that will Uncensor the game.

That's it.. works great. no errors, and no crashes..

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
for some reason the sound sync is completely off, the animation is very slow compared to what the audio should be
That reminds me of a RPG Maker problem I had because I used my audio drivers to play above 96000hz quality.

Actually, i believe I've translated the debug tool in the performance patch, it should be in english now.
I am using the performance patch, debug tool is still in jap here jp.png

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes