3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
hi, guys may I have a question, after the ending, there is a line pop up to tell us to there is an event that leads to an appearance juvenile? who is that and how can I get that event, and btw how can I get to the invitation quicker? thanks you

xxjeanxx

Nov 24, 2017
hi, guys may I have a question, after the ending, there is a line pop up to tell us to there is an event that leads to an appearance juvenile? who is that and how can I get that event, and btw how can I get to the invitation quicker? thanks you
patrol in the rich area at night or in the morning, you will come across a person with an invitation letter

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I've not been able to see bandits or the other victim I talked to the guy about the bandits and I have the unlucky charm but still nothing

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
If I am not wrong you need Deputy rank and then pass a day, then your friend will tell you about juvenile problem and then you go to Wealthy Street, I did it at daylight and one of the random people you may investigate will drop the introduction letter

So I've not been able to see bandits or the other victim I talked to the guy about the bandits and I have the unlucky charm but still nothing
You have to use Unlucky Charm BEFORE moving to the Commoner Street(Night), if used for Slum(Night) it will spawn the special female(or young) bandit. Then it will guarantee the spawn of the victim or bandit, victim can be found in 3 specific places of Commoner Street. If it's still not working, it's probably because you are using the version of the first post of the thread and it is sort of bugged. If yes, then download: #759 v1.3.0(base game) and DLC v2.8.0 (page 40, you overwrite the files of 1.3.0 with it) #788 as said in this post and then you can download the performance patch 3 #1,034 for faster image loading, uncensor (in-game settings) and translation.

You can also just try my save files (backup your save to not overwrite them) #764 which should work normally, if it doesn't then it's your game that is with a problem and you should do the downloads I mentioned.

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
If I am not wrong you need Deputy rank and then pass a day, then your friend will tell you about juvenile problem and then you go to Wealthy Street, I did it at daylight and one of the random people you may investigate will drop the introduction letter

You have to use Unlucky Charm BEFORE moving to the Commoner Street(Night), if used for Slum(Night) it will spawn the special female(or young) bandit. Then it will guarantee the spawn of the victim or bandit, victim can be found in 3 specific places of Commoner Street. If it's still not working, it's probably because you are using the version of the first post of the thread and it is sort of bugged. If yes, then download: #759 v1.3.0(base game) and DLC v2.8.0 (you overwrite the files of 1.3.0 with it) #788 as said in this post and then you can download the performance patch #994 for faster image loading. Performance patch needs base and DLC in japanese without the translation, it will automatically translate the game too

You can also just try my save files (backup your save to not overwrite them) #764 which should work normally, if it doesn't then it's your game that is with a problem and you should do the downloads I mentioned.
Ok thanks

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
I've been tinkering with the game some more, looked into its poor loading times for Live2D models. Long story short, I fixed it, the first girl you see will load much faster, second and onwards are pretty much instant. Also, I've added some basic hair coloring for the pixel sprites 'cause it always bothered me.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. ONLY ORIGINAL JAPANESE 2.08 version will work but it will be automatically translated to english. As usual, let me know about any problems, there were a lot of complicated fixes, something might be broken.
First girl, black screen, game locks/unable to proceed.

What's weird is version 1.0 works fine for me, but 1.3 and later are all broken...

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Hello again! I've updated the patch - just a few quality of life features and bugfixes. Also, i have hopefuly translated the super debug item this time around.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on the Performance Patch version or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one.

I'm hoping to expand the game a bit more, add more character types for prisoners, make the prison system more interesting etc. It will take some time though.

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018
Hello again! I've updated the patch - just a few quality of life features and bugfixes. Also, i have hopefuly translated the super debug item this time around.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on the Performance Patch version or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one.

I'm hoping to expand the game a bit more, add more character types for prisoners, make the prison system more interesting etc. It will take some time though.
thx u so much for the update mr... but sadly i got an error when i do "make a poster" of the girl. :'(

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
TypeError: Cannot set property '_childInterpreter' of null
Vx.GlobalL2DCache.unlockCurrentModel (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:239:46)
_0x238cda (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:184:675191)
Image._0xb685a8.(anonymous function) (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:184:697616)

using quality patch 2 and have this error

EDIT" the texture "reserved" crashes the game when talking to women

Last edited:
Reactions: Rimjacker

sillyake

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me what the very last room in the jail area is for? The one down the stairs with the cell that has three mats and rectangular hole in the ground.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
TypeError: Cannot set property '_childInterpreter' of null
Vx.GlobalL2DCache.unlockCurrentModel (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:239:46)
_0x238cda (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:184:675191)
Image._0xb685a8.(anonymous function) (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:184:697616)

using quality patch 2 and have this error

EDIT" the texture "reserved" crashes the game when talking to women
I'm also getting this error.

Any ideas on how to fix this VortexPin?

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
I'm also getting this error.

Any ideas on how to fix this VortexPin?
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.

Runezs

May 9, 2017
not gonna lie, i can't play without those quality patches... the way it just loads the characters are insane "of course it has more things, but that is by far the most incredible addition the game could have" thank you Vortex!

Reactions: VortexPin

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
How do I get one of the girls to stay at my room? I'm the highest rank already but can't figure it out, thanks in advance.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
How do I get one of the girls to stay at my room? I'm the highest rank already but can't figure it out, thanks in advance.
have you finished the quest with Commander because he is the one who can allow having your own room with a girl, the task is simple just give him big boobs girl and mature woman

if you wondering where the Commander he is probably in the middle sitting on a chair all day at night he gone

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
have you finished the quest with Commander because he is the one who can allow having your own room with a girl, the task is simple just give him big boobs girl and mature woman

if you wondering where the Commander he is probably in the middle sitting on a chair all day at night he gone
I did that already; my question is how do I make the girl go to my room?

• Wow
Reactions: Dell96kill
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes