3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
These quality patches are amazing! The whole game runs so much better.:love:

Shouldn't it be pinned in the original post?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
How do I unlock this scene?
I am guessing it's the victim event. It can only happen in the Commoner area at night, if you use the skull item it will guarantee that the event will happen. But you have to use the skull item before entering the area

Does it work for other textures such as zombies etc.?

View attachment 1715620
It works zomb.png

Anyone know if the dev is still alive and developing the game?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I saw that in the images on the first page there is a trap, does anyone know where is him?
There is no trap, there are young boys though and you must allow it in the settings and then late in the game they will start to show up including young girls.

Sep 2, 2020
It seem like slums has a higher chance, but there is an item you can purchase that you use in the map you selected, it will guarantee all inspection to be DLC characters
i have reached the final part of the game and the only items i can obtain from the NPC are the skull and the lucky charm, its one of these two?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do you mean the skull or another item?
I don't remember but it tells you when you either buy it or find it, I leaning towards you buy it.
You can get one for older and one for younger is all I can remember.

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me what the very last room in the jail area is for? The one down the stairs with the cell that has three mats and rectangular hole in the ground.
i managed to get one prisoner there, but how i did it i don't know, would like some explanation as well/

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
and seems like that prisoner which is there is passed away, also i lost 2 of my prisoners, can't find them, where they could be? :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i managed to get one prisoner there, but how i did it i don't know, would like some explanation as well/
When you catch a bandit they will be moved to that location sooner or later, the one that stays laying down and have 4 different options of what to do with her for sex.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes