3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
When you catch a bandit they will be moved to that location sooner or later, the one that stays laying down and have 4 different options of what to do with her for sex.
appreciate it, but the thing is that was custom created character lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
appreciate it, but the thing is that was custom created character lol
Was not in may game, I caught 1 and it was up front until I caught another one then the first one was moved to the lower level.

There is 3 mats down there so maybe they can be used for custom character but I never made any and the only one that went down there was the bandit I caught.

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
Was not in may game, I caught 1 and it was up front until I caught another one then the first one was moved to the lower level.

There is 3 mats down there so maybe they can be used for custom character but I never made any and the only one that went down there was the bandit I caught.
i haven't got a luck to catch a bandit or unconscious girl, used that skull thing went on night watch in slums before going to commoner street at night still can't find her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i haven't got a luck to catch a bandit or unconscious girl, used that skull thing went on night watch in slums before going to commoner street at night still can't find her
When I got mine I did not use any thing other than going on watch.
Don't remember if it needs to be day time or night time for it the have a chance for the bandit but its night time for the rape victim.

I think its slum for bandit and common for rape victim.

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
When I got mine I did not use any thing other than going on watch.
Don't remember if it needs to be day time or night time for it the have a chance for the bandit but its night time for the rape victim.

I think its slum for bandit and common for rape victim.
yea i know, btw do u know why does some of my prisoners disappeared, why they keep disappearing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yea i know, btw do u know why does some of my prisoners disappeared, why they keep disappearing?
Have no idea on that I never lost one when I played it.
All 22 stayed where they were once they went to jail and I put one in my bedroom.

20 jail cells, 1 bandit cell on the lower level and my bedroom.

I gave up on this game because you have to use 2 drugs to get them pregnant in the last 10 cells but only 1 after a while in the first 10 cells.

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
Have no idea on that I never lost one when I played it.
All 22 stayed where they were once they went to jail and I put one in my bedroom.

20 jail cells, 1 bandit cell on the lower level and my bedroom.
i was humble, kept only 3 and one in bedroom, 3 of them are gone and one is dead lol in farthest jailroom lol, anyway appreciate ur help and time, cheers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok im a little lost, how do I enable male content?
The only male content I remember is with boys/shota after you set younger in the settings and then play the game until they get unlocked, that is when they will start to show up.

Komenk0

May 18, 2020
Quick question, should i download the game from the OP or download it separately from the page 40-38 and apply the patches and fixes manually?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question, should i download the game from the OP or download it separately from the page 40-38 and apply the patches and fixes manually?
The OP, it was updated with those on page 40 or so.

Komenk0

May 18, 2020
The OP, it was updated with those on page 40 or so.
Ah ok, and it includes this one (and if not is important at all)?:

Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah ok, and it includes this one (and if not is important at all)?:
I have no idea on that if its in or not but it wont hurt to run it on the OP version, it will just replace whats there if it was already done.

The bugs they are talking about I never seen in the OP version of the game anyway.

Last edited:

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
i still unable to find that bandit victim, have done everything in order to achieve it, last time i played it, it was a long ago, i could find her, now i can't, pls help, without finding her even after finishing all the quests i feel incomplete because of that bandit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i still unable to find that bandit victim, have done everything in order to achieve it, last time i played it, it was a long ago, i could find her, now i can't, pls help, without finding her even after finishing all the quests i feel incomplete because of that bandit
There is a bandit and a rape victim not a bandit victim.
Bandit is in the slums and just like all rng's you just got to keep going there and sooner or later it will happen.

The next level up from the slums there is 3 places there at night that a rape victim can show up and again its an rng thing for just keep going there and it will happen.

Reactions: EdgyPinkDude

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
There is a bandit and a rape victim not a bandit victim.
Bandit is in the slums and just like all rng's you just got to keep going there and sooner or later it will happen.

The next level up from the slums there is 3 places there at night that a rape victim can show up and again its an rng thing for just keep going there and it will happen.
thank u again!

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes