3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
Well, you just pointed your mistake. You downloaded 2.0.7 and didn't follow YuyuK_05's post pointing out to 2.0.8 in page 40, the performance patch + translation is for 2.0.8. So you can use the base game 1.3 and overwrite with 2.0.8 of page 40, then install the performance patch and it should work normally
Ah, thank you for pointing that out. I found the correct download on page 40 and repeated the steps with new install.

Quality patch successfully applies without error.

However, the game still crashes at the bar, but now it no longer shows error. Just black screen.

Also, it shows at the first chat with the dancer, instead of the third.

1648959315846.png

Thank you for your continued help. If you have any other ideas to try, let me know.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Ah, thank you for pointing that out. I found the correct download on page 40 and repeated the steps with new install.

Quality patch successfully applies without error.

However, the game still crashes at the bar, but now it no longer shows error. Just black screen.

Also, it shows at the first chat with the dancer, instead of the third.

View attachment 1737159

Thank you for your continued help. If you have any other ideas to try, let me know.
Is that on tutorial or normal interaction with dancers? Because it isn't bugging here.

#764 you can try getting this save, but careful to not overwrite any of your saves ( backup etc ) and test to see if it works normally

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
now its just crashing
I have no problem with the version on the OP at all and have played through several times without any problems.

Maybe your computer has problems or something is blocking it like your anti-virus program or you have a virus.

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
I have no problem with the version on the OP at all and have played through several times without any problems.

Maybe your computer has problems or something is blocking it like your anti-virus program or you have a virus.
well shit

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018

it was a virus i uninstalled it and the game works now

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
Is that on tutorial or normal interaction with dancers? Because it isn't bugging here.

#764 you can try getting this save, but careful to not overwrite any of your saves ( backup etc ) and test to see if it works normally
It is the tutorial, the first interaction with the dancer.
I tried the save file you gave - it loads OK, but interacting with any rendered character causes the black screen crash, same as before.

This is very strange for me, as version 1.0 of game plays fine, and does not use many resources. it is only version 1.3 and later that crashes

I do hope a solution can be found

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
It is the tutorial, the first interaction with the dancer.
I tried the save file you gave - it loads OK, but interacting with any rendered character causes the black screen crash, same as before.

This is very strange for me, as version 1.0 of game plays fine, and does not use many resources. it is only version 1.3 and later that crashes

I do hope a solution can be found
v1.3.0+v2.0.8+Performance patch 3 should work normally, I don't know what is causing this. Maybe now it's a setting of your pc

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
yep got that too.
game was trying to write something to the folder.
i was running it from the desktop, which windows considers a privileged folder.
had to move it to some other unprivileged folder and it worked.
alternatively, you could prob run the game as admin, but better just be safe and move it somewhere else.
This solution worked for me. Windows makes no damned sense sometimes...

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So I went and check around but realize something I didn't know was there
Why is there a Shota Tag I do not remember seeing Shota content in this game

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
The game could really use a better sex scene and number code system, the latter of which i'm referring to the fact you can't see what the result will be based on the code

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Is there a single person here who knows how to spawn in young characters through the guard in gallery? I'm messing around with the age setting but that only changes eyes (maybe more such as ears)

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I downloaded the base game and the append and quality patch but the options are still in Japanese did I do something wrong

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there any way to turn off the odd transparency thing?

Also I am getting some strange graphical glitches. Like the penis is on a layer on top of the girl.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone able to run after performance patch 3 is applied? It's making the chase scene hard. Also does the performance pack de-mosaic??
Demosaic is now in Settings in-game. I haven't felt a difference in chasing gray cape criminals.

Is there a single person here who knows how to spawn in young characters through the guard in gallery? I'm messing around with the age setting but that only changes eyes (maybe more such as ears)
I know that you can use an item that guarantee young characters to appear in the maps and you can also custom create one in the HQ, but only in daylight.

Is there any way to turn off the odd transparency thing?

Also I am getting some strange graphical glitches. Like the penis is on a layer on top of the girl.
I asked Silentce if he could update the thread but I guess he didn't. The download on first page has a uncensor that misplace genital if I am not wrong. You can try this: #1,056

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes