3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
No, I most definitively did NOT do that.
I checked and double checked several times. Even the zip file is called _v2.0.8_MTL.
It can only give invalid version if it's using a wrong version, btw the zip file for 2.0.8 is named as "... ". Other people installed 1.3.0 and 2.0.8 and it worked normally

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Did anyone manage to get a save editor to work with the latest version (the one in the OP)?

Also, is there a better way to make a character pregnant than impregnating them and waiting a lot of days? It seems that eventually the pregnancy goes away, too.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It can only give invalid version if it's using a wrong version, btw the zip file for 2.0.8 is named as "... ". Other people installed 1.3.0 and 2.0.8 and it worked normally
That's the file I have. Only now it works. Could have been a broken download or something as the two zips I have are not of the same size. Thanks.

Although now that I've applied that patch exe and everything worked fine I am still getting the layering issue where the penis is above the girl.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
in my options, i have the toggle option Young chars does this enable loli and shotas?
i ask because one page prior to this one it was said that you nead to " Check the 'loli' and 'shota' content on option mode. "
so does my tag the same or do i need to download something difreant
also where can i buy the items that make the Younger chars aper more often?

Last edited:

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
i keep getting backscreen every time I interact with a girl, stripper, prostitutes, and criminals. i didnt have this problem on the older version and i tried to see if antivirus has blocked it which it didnt. I even tried redownloading and unzipping many times, nothing is working please help.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
That's the file I have. Only now it works. Could have been a broken download or something as the two zips I have are not of the same size. Thanks.

Although now that I've applied that patch exe and everything worked fine I am still getting the layering issue where the penis is above the girl.
That's weird. I don't have any layer issue as far I remember, maybe it's a certain position that is bugged? pic01.png I am also using the default textures.

i keep getting backscreen every time I interact with a girl, stripper, prostitutes, and criminals. i didnt have this problem on the older version and i tried to see if antivirus has blocked it which it didnt. I even tried redownloading and unzipping many times, nothing is working please help.
#1,056 try these steps, if you already installed 1.3.0+2.08+Vortex's patch 3 in a clean folder then I don't know what is the cause.

in my options, i have the toggle option Young chars does this enable loli and shotas?
i ask because one page prior to this one it was said that you nead to " Check the 'loli' and 'shota' content on option mode. "
so does my tag the same or do i need to download something difreant
also where can i buy the items that make the Younger chars aper more often?
You have to enable in Settings, also advance to Deputy rank and then your NPC best friend will tell you about it. Or you can go to Memories and unlock it with a crystals to the right side ( never tested it ). You can use my save #764 if you just want to enjoy the game without doing the quests, it's most repetitive stuff like capturing big breast women etc and hoarding points.

The item to make young characters appear is sold by the npc best friend in the dorm at night after they are unlocked via main quest.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
The process is anything but straightforward, I pretty much had to write a low level custom patcher myself. As far as I know, there are no good tools for patching RPG Maker games. All text was extracted manually.
btw would your last patch work normally for 2.0.9 or would it somehow overwrite the new bug fix?

GGG232

Nov 25, 2021
anyone know how to find letter from shady folk in town? but which town? downton? commoner or weathly?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
IIRC it's a random person in the wealthy section during a day patrol. Just keep trying and you should find it. On one of my play throughs I found it first try, on another it took me six or seven patrols to get lucky.

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
btw would your last patch work normally for 2.0.9 or would it somehow overwrite the new bug fix?
The patch wouldn't get applied at all, unfortunately. The entire 2.0.9 is a single situational bugfix so it's not very improtant. i'm not planning to make patches for new versions unless new actual content is released. Right now I'm working on something more substantional for the game, more of a mod than a patch.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Huh, I just noticed something interesting: if you go to the dancer "brothel" and pay for a service, the next night in Commoner Street she will be a rape victim at night time(if the event spawn). I tried this 3x and it happened 3x, not sure if it's only with the "Rub" service or if blowjob can also trigger it. A few example:

01.png 02.png
03.png 04.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuka and Reluser

Shida

Nov 23, 2017
Huh, I just noticed something interesting: if you go to the dancer "brothel" and pay for a service, the next night in Commoner Street she will be a rape victim at night time(if the event spawn). I tried this 3x and it happened 3x, not sure if it's only with the "Rub" service or if blowjob can also trigger it. A few example:

View attachment 1770865 View attachment 1770866
View attachment 1770900 View attachment 1770902
I cant trigger this thing. You using the strip bar? Are you sure the event is it on Commoner area not on the Downtown or the Slums? and what is the version, 2.08?

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I cant trigger this thing. You using the strip bar? Are you sure the event is it on Commoner area not on the Downtown or the Slums? and what is the version, 2.08?
Yes the strip bar and the second area at night only. But you have to use Unlucky Charm or wait for the chance of rape event to happen otherwise you will miss this commoner area(night). I am using 2.0.8 with Vortex's performance patch 3

Btw if you release a prisoner and go to the strip club, if I am not mistaken the last released prisoner will be the first stripper here. If this isn't done on purpose by the developer, it's an interesting bug.

i really like all aspects of the game, except for how to girls look, but its still very good game
The randomizer can make some really meh characters, but I like it this way. Because it gives a more "realistic" feeling to the city, sometimes it appears some really decent randomized character, but the developer should make a DLC adding way more hair styles and personalities

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes