3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need to add loli and shota tags to this game. (You have to play and gain high level to unlock.)
Also slave tag is needed.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Dont know why but i cant apply the patch. I've just downloaded the game from the main page and placed the patch files in the game folder, but when i open the EvilGuardsPatch.exe it comes up with alot of errors. For all the files it says Unknown file version and at the end it says Failed to apply patch! Invalid game version! in red. Now is it me or something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dont know why but i cant apply the patch. I've just downloaded the game from the main page and placed the patch files in the game folder, but when i open the EvilGuardsPatch.exe it comes up with alot of errors. For all the files it says Unknown file version and at the end it says Failed to apply patch! Invalid game version! in red. Now is it me or something else?
Yes you can not apply the patch to the OP version because it is already patched to v2.08 and its uncensored to.

The patch you listed is only for v1.3 with the other patches applied first and it is censored if you go that route.

VortexPin

Jan 9, 2020
Yes you can not apply the patch to the OP version because it is already patched to v2.08 and its uncensored to.

The patch you listed is only for v1.3 with the other patches applied first and it is censored if you go that route.
Actualy, quality patches include the uncensor as an option called "Genital Blur", you need to set it to "Weak" in the settings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there no way other than using drugs on the girls in cell 11-20 to get them to take the fertility drugs so they can get pregnant?
Is there no way to get the girls in cell 1-10 pregnant without using the fertility drugs?

In the Red Light area using the letter to gain access is there only the 1 room out of 3 that you can use?
Does the stairs open up later in the game?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Is there no way other than using drugs on the girls in cell 11-20 to get them to take the fertility drugs so they can get pregnant?
Is there no way to get the girls in cell 1-10 pregnant without using the fertility drugs?

In the Red Light area using the letter to gain access is there only the 1 room out of 3 that you can use?
Does the stairs open up later in the game?
I know of two ways: you imprison a pregnant woman or you create a custom pregnant woman. Otherwise you need to put them to sleep and use the fertility, because they won't be willing to have a baby

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is finished? What is the last mission?
The main game is becoming the deputy commander so you can upgrade the jail with more cells and sex room but there is still some side stories/events that you can do, then the side events can be done over and over again.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
The game is finished? What is the last mission?
I think the "quest/mission" order is:
- become Deputy
- talk with the commander again, this time he will give you a mission so you can have a personal slave
- with dlc installed, now it will prompt an event in the base about DLC characters, you can now find in Wealthy Area when inspecting a random event where someone will drop a letter
- commander can also give you an extra and last quest/mission: expand your prison tools and cells

crodein4

May 9, 2021
Yeah, it was a bug that happened if you chose non standard textures from the settings. I fixed it in the patch below. No other changes.

To intall, unpack it in the game folder and run EvilGuardsPatch.exe. Can be installed on any previous patch or on the original japanese 2.08, all changes are included in this one. I should also write a readme or something so that I don't have to repeat the instructions everytime.
Does it work for other textures such as zombies etc.?

1647885944788.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes