3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
I had returned!!!
Man, I was so busy with my work and now there are APPEND DLC here. :eek:
I was check my mod and found that it was obsoleted and may disable some plugins :FacePalm:.
I already update my "Save anywhere mod". So pleases update it.
Still broken. Got 1.3.0 base game and 2.08 dlc or whatever right off the main post (all-in-one most up to date version at this time). Dropped in your APPEND save anywhere mod. game won't even run. Game works fine without it.

Code:
Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/GraphicsRenderFix.js
Function.PluginManager.checkErrors (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2814:15)
Function.SceneManager.checkPluginErrors (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1886:19)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1816:10)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
Function.SceneManager.(anonymous function) [as run] (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/plugins/enc_lv2d.js:184:74097)
window.onload (chrome-extension://pbhnienmlfgdepgkkacgnlnpipdnjbln/www/js/main.js:8:18)
Edit: Works only if you get clean 1.3.0, manually install 2.08 of the DLC, then manually install the MTL for 2.08 and then save anywhere. Have yet to test for bugs. I take it the OP post copy has some additional rendering mod in it that's messing with something.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Sorry, not meant to double post at all, just curious.
First, any work around these graphical glitches here? I don't mind if its censored
Second, game seems interesting, but the flow is a bit strange, besides the modular girl thing, doesn't seem like there is a lot variety in terms of position and scenes, curious to see if they have a personality of their own and even if there is anything else to be found, even saw a gangbang potential scene in the gallery?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry, not meant to double post at all, just curious.
First, any work around these graphical glitches here? I don't mind if its censored
Second, game seems interesting, but the flow is a bit strange, besides the modular girl thing, doesn't seem like there is a lot variety in terms of position and scenes, curious to see if they have a personality of their own and even if there is anything else to be found, even saw a gangbang potential scene in the gallery?
Did you download from the first page? If yes, it's not updated with a fixed uncensor. Try these steps of my older post: #1,026

Still broken. Got 1.3.0 base game and 2.08 dlc or whatever right off the main post (all-in-one most up to date version at this time). Dropped in your APPEND save anywhere mod. game won't even run. Game works fine without it.

Edit: Works only if you get clean 1.3.0, manually install 2.08 of the DLC, then manually install the MTL for 2.08 and then save anywhere. Have yet to test for bugs. I take it the OP post copy has some additional rendering mod in it that's messing with something.
If you still can't get it to work, you could try my save file #764 it has the Debug Tool which allows to save anywhere. All quests are done too

Theoneknownasgir

May 25, 2020
How do you enable shota? because i dont have any options other than
pubic hair
cross section
random belly and
animation se
but nothing like i see for this "chaos mode" and ive completed everything else

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
How do you enable shota? because i dont have any options other than
pubic hair
cross section
random belly and
animation se
but nothing like i see for this "chaos mode" and ive completed everything else
It should have an option "Juveline characters" or something like this. You first need to get to Deputy rank and see the new story scene or unlock it in Memories (title screen) with a crystal, otherwise it can be ticked on in Settings and they won't appear.

Theoneknownasgir

May 25, 2020
It should have an option "Juveline characters" or something like this. You first need to get to Deputy rank and see the new story scene or unlock it in Memories (title screen) with a crystal, otherwise it can be ticked on in Settings and they won't appear.
I have done all that but the only thing that pops up is loli and not in the settings what i said hair and all is the only option that has an on off and after those its juts the config settings for kbm and controller

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I have done all that but the only thing that pops up is loli and not in the settings what i said hair and all is the only option that has an on off and after those its juts the config settings for kbm and controller
I think shota are rarer or something. You can also use an item that guarantee all inpections to be DLC characters

How many days does it take for the office worker to find the wanted poster girl?
You mean a character you created as wanted? If yes, she/he appears in the top left of the prison before you move down to the cells. If you mean the secret brothel's wanted poster, the target normally appear within the same day in the investigation area of the prison if you are Deputy

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
i keep getting backscreen every time I interact with a girl, stripper, prostitutes, and criminals. i didnt have this problem on the older version and i tried to see if antivirus has blocked it which it didnt. I even tried redownloading and unzipping many times, nothing is working please help.
Same issue... what are your computer specs?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Did you download from the first page? If yes, it's not updated with a fixed uncensor. Try these steps of my older post: #1,026
Ok friend, a bit convoluted instructions but ok, it seems to have applied properly and I can see english text as expected on the game, however, now girls images doesn't seem to load at all, it just stays a black screen, something else I'm missing there?

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I cannot for the life of me get the female assassin to pop up at the slums at night despite using the skull item at HQ. Idk if it's the fact im using a Deputy save from an older version or what.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Ok friend, a bit convoluted instructions but ok, it seems to have applied properly and I can see english text as expected on the game, however, now girls images doesn't seem to load at all, it just stays a black screen, something else I'm missing there?
Well, it should've worked. Install order: 1.3.0 -> v2.8.0 ->Vortex's performance patch 3. If you have done this in this order and it still won't run properly, then I am out of ideas. Maybe it's some kind of configuration in your Windows, you can also try checking in-game settings texture and see if it's Default.

I cannot for the life of me get the female assassin to pop up at the slums at night despite using the skull item at HQ. Idk if it's the fact im using a Deputy save from an older version or what.
If you are using my save, it should work normally as I am still using it. Or are you using the first page download? I remember it having some issues

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Well, it should've worked. Install order: 1.3.0 -> v2.8.0 ->Vortex's performance patch 3. If you have done this in this order and it still won't run properly, then I am out of ideas. Maybe it's some kind of configuration in your Windows, you can also try checking in-game settings texture and see if it's Default.
Yeah, I figuredit might have something with the texture so I still just tried all of them, either way it just fades to black and never loads the women image.
Come to think of it, previously I needed the "chromium-args" : "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist", line to get it working, and this one didn't have it.

edit: heck it was actually that, and indeed it seems to load faster now, even though there still seems to be some graphical glitches like in attached image

Last edited:
Reactions: ningen94

Sapar420

Nov 4, 2021
Hello. Can you all help me with this problem. I have a game, that is, graphic animations are displayed incorrectly (does not show some parts of the body and clothes, there are problems with the eyes, I generally keep quiet about the x-ray of the insides), which, firstly, is not pleasant to watch, and secondly, it reduces interest in the game. Perhaps this is due to the absence of some files (or due to old files) and they need to be downloaded (for example: if I'm not mistaken, there is a file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1- 1-0.dll that is needed for 3d games, without it 3d games will not work or will work, but there are failures) so who knows better help. (and also do not write that you need to uncheck "read-only" - it will not help, and does not depend on the language and on other sites from which I downloaded the game, even in Japanese the same problem, and I even tried to install: 1.3.0 -> v2.8.0 -> Patch - did not help).

Last edited:
Reactions: ningen94
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes