3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Already tried but only can speak with guard can't interact with other npc
One of the random robe npcs (wealthy area ) will drop the letter as long your friend NPC has spoken about the DLC characters in the headquarters, I don't know how random are the drop chance and I think it needs to be in daylight

Last edited:

Shida

Nov 23, 2017
Yes the strip bar and the second area at night only. But you have to use Unlucky Charm or wait for the chance of rape event to happen otherwise you will miss this commoner area(night). I am using 2.0.8 with Vortex's performance patch 3

Btw if you release a prisoner and go to the strip club, if I am not mistaken the last released prisoner will be the first stripper here. If this isn't done on purpose by the developer, it's an interesting bug.
I use the Standard 2.0.8 without the Performace patch(i cannot apply it)and i tried everything. I used the unlucky charm too, but it not worked. Is there a specific area in the Commoner area or it may occur anywhere in the map?

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
I use the Standard 2.0.8 without the Performace patch(i cannot apply it)and i tried everything. I used the unlucky charm too, but it not worked. Is there a specific area in the Commoner area or it may occur anywhere in the map?
There are 3 spawn places at night: top right in a corner, south of this same position and wayyy to the left from this second location you can find the third after the rooftop paths near of a stair. I only had this bug of the event never happening when I was using the upload of the first page

Reactions: Shida

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
New jp save( will work for future translations ) using v1.31 + 2.10 ( #1,213 thanks YuyuK_05). I don't know if it's related to the save files archive, but I enabled everything except Chaos Mode. So prisoners can escape from prison, you can find pregnant civilians etc and all of this can be changed in Settings. This save also includes the developer Super Debug Item, which gives you lots of useful stuff like saving anywhere. Just be careful with what you use because I don't know if it can break the game, most of the stuff here you can just get done with in-game item anyway, so you will mostly use the Save anywhere feature, edit characters before inspection and such. Older versions save: #764

Prison cells are empty, DLC characters enabled and all quests are done:
01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

05debugtool.png ---> debug tool added with cheat
View attachment save.7z

Hopefully VortexPin will MTL the game later on, I really liked his edited texts.

Last edited:

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
what are prerequisites for loli encounter? got Deputy Commander status, what next?
I think you need to do a mission for the commander in Headquarters, after that at night your friend NPC should tell you about a problem in the kingdom (DLC characters ) and they should start popping up. They seem to have lower frequency, so if you want to guarantee their encounter you can buy an item. I think the Slums has a higher chance than other places.

If they aren't appearing, maybe you need to unlock the new brothel by getting a letter in Wealth Area as random chance while investigating any suspect

Last edited:

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I think you need to do a mission for the commander in Headquarters, after that at night your friend NPC should tell you about a problem in the kingdom (DLC characters ) and they should start popping up. They seem to have lower frequency, so if you want to guarantee their encounter you can buy an item. I think the Slums has a higher chance than other places.

If they aren't appearing, maybe you need to unlock the new brothel by getting a letter in Wealth Area as random chance while investigating any suspect
Also, before you can get the letter you need to go to the red light district and find the bouncer outside the loli brothel which is up at the top of that area. Only then will the man with the letter spawn in the wealthy district.

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

Hydron

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone know where to get the base game v1.3.0 and the DLC v2.0.8 now that they've been removed? None of the translation and add-ons have been updated to the newer version yet.

Vortex_46

May 8, 2022

Do you know where the letter because I already tried to get it but couldn't find even in wealt area

sleepingcrows

Mar 26, 2022
Do you know where the letter because I already tried to get it but couldn't find even in wealt area
I got it while doing my patrol during the day in the wealth area. When you interact with one of the area npcs (nicely dressed, not the ones in cloaks) you'll get dialogue and the letter will be dropped/automatically picked up and added to your inventory.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
What sleepingcrows says it correct. Wealthy district, day time, and I found mine down in the lower part of the map by the trees where the suspects hide.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i got this error when i do a new game and it started its first loading (i downloaded from the OP)

i need to download from another source?

Last edited:
Reactions: nathe

Shida

Nov 23, 2017
There are 3 spawn places at night: top right in a corner, south of this same position and wayyy to the left from this second location you can find the third after the rooftop paths near of a stair. I only had this bug of the event never happening when I was using the upload of the first page
Oh my. Well thats the problem. I use the version from the first page.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone have some decent codes for the memories? I tried to randomly place some numbers only to get lackluster result from the prisoners shown. Or if there a guide to understanding the codes for the prisoners?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes