3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

zLAG

Mar 22, 2018
for someone having problem patching EvilGuards Quality Patch, right click the game folder, go to properties & untick/uncheck "Read-only" and click apply. Then try patching it again.

Reactions: pmonk

cesar_cero

Dec 23, 2021
How do I get the white hair girl that its in the preview?

And there is new content if you play the game in hard?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
All the girls are randomly generated, so the only way to get a specific girl is to generate a wanted poster of her once you've become the deputy commander.

cesar_cero

Dec 23, 2021
All the girls are randomly generated, so the only way to get a specific girl is to generate a wanted poster of her once you've become the deputy commander.
I know, but the white color is not in the options, also I read in a comment that there is an event where appears assassins, where you can get a special girl, I dont know if thats how you get the white hair girl

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I know, but the white color is not in the options, also I read in a comment that there is an event where appears assassins, where you can get a special girl, I dont know if thats how you get the white hair girl
Assassins (bandits, really) are also randomly generated.
They're only 'special' in that you can only get them via random event and occupy special jail cell.

cesar_cero

Dec 23, 2021
Assassins (bandits, really) are also randomly generated.
They're only 'special' in that you can only get them via random event and occupy special jail cell.
And you know if there is any specific condition for that event? Like using the unlucky or lucky charm, or going to a specfic location?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
And you know if there is any specific condition for that event? Like using the unlucky or lucky charm, or going to a specfic location?
Use unlucky charm, visit the slums or lower town at night.
You should receive tips for these kind of events from your friend, just talk to him every time you got promoted.

Reactions: soundengineer

nijam66

May 11, 2019
In the first night after the first shift in the "intro" i get a black screen when entering the brothel(?) right at the beginning and cannot proceed. Is this a known bug? how to fix?

Jul 28, 2021
Is the only way to get the room presioner pregnant to use the truth syrem on her? Or can u get her to take the fertility syrem without it?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes