3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

helex123

Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately this is the only way. Hopefully this gets patched out via update later or something.

Edit: Fuck it, I just did it myself.

Thanks to the original translator(s?) because there's no way in hell I would've been able to find it without that already fixed up.

Extract the "www" folder from this and drop it in the game's folder. It should automagically merge or prompt you to merge the folders and ask if you want to replace the following;
  • CommonEvents.json
  • Items.json
Hit replace all or whatever it says.

The "Items" file is just an extra. You can just delete mine before moving the stuff if you prefer the original. All I did was clean up the lines in the items that kept drifting offscreen cause that was bugging me personally. I did not change prices, and I won't.

The Common Events was where all the crap was.

You should now be able to give prisoners Fertility Drugs regardless of state. I changed the dialogue appropriately for that. Why wait for her to be broken? She's already chained up. Unfortunately she breaks upon consuming it. But what you can do is use the Restorative during pregnancy, she'll come back to her senses. Edited the monologue to suit this as well. I went ahead and edited most if not all the scenes necessary to make the dialogue more coherent and immersive.

I recommend you make a backup of these files I'm having you replace in case some shit goes wrong for whatever reason. I edited some of the lines regarding imprisonment. The direct translations often said "Him" and "He" but it's almost always ladies. I changed it to them and they. Sometimes boys will show up too if you enable "Young". I didn't want to trace where each of the branches went to for the genders so it's universal now, much better than everyone being referred to as dudes.

I'm still playing around with trying to get her to be aware even after she takes the fertility drug but that's a lotta untranslated variables to mess around with.
Hey, great mod, but could you make it compatible with the Quality Patch ver. 3? Right now it crashes the game when you talk to a girl.

Sapar420

Nov 4, 2021
Hello. Can you all help me with this problem. I have a game, that is, graphic animations are displayed incorrectly (does not show some parts of the body and clothes, there are problems with the eyes, I generally keep quiet about the x-ray of the insides), which, firstly, is not pleasant to watch, and secondly, it reduces interest in the game. Perhaps this is due to the absence of some files (or due to old files) and they need to be downloaded (for example: if I'm not mistaken, there is a file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1- 1-0.dll that is needed for 3d games, without it 3d games will not work or will work, but there are failures) so who knows better help. (and also do not write that you need to uncheck "read-only" - it will not help, and does not depend on the language and on other sites from which I downloaded the game, even in Japanese the same problem, and I even tried to install: 1.3.0 -> v2.8.0 -> Patch - did not help).

ningen94

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone else have weird clipping/texture issues in the Live2D scenes? See the image file for example. I really have no idea what's causing it and as far as I can tell no one else has had this issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: 99hawk and Sapar420
Oct 11, 2021
Is there a way to import girls that you exported in www/captures to the prison? I'm running out of room so I got a Wanted Poster for each girl I had and then deleted them to make space for new girls. But is it possible to put them back in from the captures folder?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to import girls that you exported in www/captures to the prison? I'm running out of room so I got a Wanted Poster for each girl I had and then deleted them to make space for new girls. But is it possible to put them back in from the captures folder?
You can do that in the office with the code that comes with the wanted poster.

nijam66

May 11, 2019
In the first night after the first shift in the "intro" i get a black screen when entering the brothel(?) right at the beginning and cannot proceed. Is this a known bug? how to fix?
I still cannot get past the first girl scene, because of black screen. I tried running it in compatibility mode, and tried a few different installs and patches from this thread. Nothing worked.
Other people also mentioned getting black screens at girl interactions, so i don't think, i am the only one with this problem.
If anyone could help troubleshoot this, i would be really grateful.

tehlastone

May 26, 2019
Getting a black screen on launch. Anybody know how to fix this? Installer just says extract and run.

Last edited:

Namelesse

May 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to fix this? i just downloaded the file from MEGA, extracted, and tried to run it, then this popped during the intro. Screenshot (1068).png

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes